Motor speed very low

I own a VU+ Ultimo 4K with OpenBH 5.3. However, I'm experiencing slow movement with my motorized dish. When it reaches the far east or west degrees, the power seems insufficient to rotate the dish back in the opposite direction. I've confirmed that the motor works perfectly and moves swiftly when tested with other simple, non-Enigma2 receivers.

Here is my current configuration:

Motor: Technomate TM-2600 H-H DiSEqC Motor for Ku Band
LNB: Ultra (IDLB-TWNL40-ULTRA-OPP) Single High-Gain Low-Noise 40mm
Tuner: VU+ FBC DVB-S2X (Version 2) dual input

Tuner Configuration mode: Simple (Using second input)
Mode: Positioner
Horizontal turning speed: 2.3
Turning step size: 0.360
Max memory positions: 099
Force legacy signal stats: No

There are no additional configurations in place. I attempted to adjust the horizontal speed and step size, but the issue persisted. I suspect that insufficient power is reaching the motor from the receiver. Could someone assist me in identifying the problem? Should I consider using an amplifier of some kind?

el bandido

The far east or west degrees are what exactly? How many degrees from 0 or due south are you talking about in each direction?

What is the size of the dish?

Vertical polarity will move slower than horizontal polarity.

The far east or west degrees are what exactly? How many degrees from 0 or due south are you talking about in each direction?

What is the size of the dish?

Vertical polarity will move slower than horizontal polarity.
As I said before, the motor works fine in other non-Enigma2 receivers, for example, an old StarMax X50.

Here are your answers:

0 (south)= 53E
For instance, when it reaches 13E, it fails to return, and the motor becomes stuck until I manually intervene to assist it.

What is the size of the dish? 90 cm

el bandido

Degrees west are unknown...
53E - 13E = 40. This is not a great distance for a Ku motor. A 90 cm dish is not terribly large either.

I doubt enigma2 or these settings are the problem:
Horizontal turning speed: 2.3
Turning step size: 0.360
Max memory positions: 099
Force legacy signal stats: No

As a test, you might have the Ultimo move the dish to 13E, then remove power and cables from the Ultimo. Then see if the StarMax X50 will move the motor back to center. Use the same cable.

If you are using the exact same cables and the StarMax X50 will move the dish back in the above test, then you may have a power supply or other issue with the Ultimo. There is not really much of an adjustment for this problem in enigma2 or the settings in OBH.

s8un3no

Controlla che i connettori F facciano un buon contatto elettrico col cavo. Cerca di andare su un transponder orizzontale, il decoder manda 18V per la polarità orizzontale, il motore lavora più veloce

Translate
Check that the F connectors make good electrical contact with the cable. Try to go with a horizontal transponder, the decoder sends 18V for horizontal polarity, the motor works faster