Motorized channels don't appear after changing old tuner with new DVB S2X-Motor icon doesn't appear

I own a VU+ Ultimo 4K and have upgraded to the latest Open Blackhole v5.3. My previous tuner functioned flawlessly with the Usals motor. I kept all existing tuner configurations. After turning off the receiver, I replaced the tuner with a new FBC DVB-S2X dual input from VU+. Upon restarting the receiver, channels linked to input A with switch configuration work perfectly. However, channels on input B (motorized) are not displaying, showing no signal. Despite receiving signals in the signal finder, I deleted all channels and conducted a new search, but still, even though the receiver finds channels, nothing appears on screen.

I observed that the satellite icon does not appear when I change satellites. Can someone assist me?

Mick12334

Staff member
Is your LNB a single output, and you're using some kind of splitter, on your coax cable?

What make/model LNB do you have?

How have you got the tuners configured? I have a dual output LNB and have the second tuner set to second cable from motorized dish.