Multiple files selection doesn't play all files and...

AlexWilMac

Staff member
I recently found out that also by the standard REC list you can select multiple files by pressing '0', although is a function I found also present at least since OBH 4.4 (where you can't see any symbol mark near the selected files, though).
The fact is that, yes, you can select multiple files and then, pressing OK, you are prompt if you want to play all the selected media files but only the first file selected is played and then the GUI gets back to the rec list.

So, I checked the Recording, Play & Timeshift options and there happened a odd thing: I set it as "Play next (return to movie list)" instead of the default (Return to movie list) and saved. But the odd fact is that, not only the next file was not automatically played but, when I entered again this configuration submenu, I was surprised to find the default value "Return to movie list" and, odd thing after odd thing, exiting the submenu and recalling again... my previous option "Play next (return to movie list" was again there!
It's like the playing of multiple file somewhat changed the option only for the playing session.