MX Sline / Slim Line

xRobertas

MX Slim Line - a beautiful simple skin. I used to have the most popular skin MX i6 in BH. Would it be possible to make the MX Slim in MX i6 colors? I think it would look great. ...(MX Slim Line Silver :)

Matrix10

Staff member
Administrator
MX Slim Line - a beautiful simple skin. I used to have the most popular skin MX i6 in BH. Would it be possible to make the MX Slim in MX i6 colors? I think it would look great. ...(MX Slim Line Silver :)
Unfortunately, that skin is no longer in use for a long time
which means that his coding is no longer current
And I don't have time to work on the skin.

xRobertas

Unfortunately, that skin is no longer in use for a long time
which means that his coding is no longer current
And I don't have time to work on the skin.
Thanks for the reply. I thought MX Slim Line was still up to date because Open BH 5.0.2 launched MX Slim-Line NP as a pre-installed skin for me.

Matrix10

Staff member
Administrator
I had in mind that MX Slim Line could look good in the colors of the old skin (MX i6), such as MX Slim Line Blue. We probably didn't understand each other, but that's okay.
I understood you
but it's not as simple as you think
changing the color requires changing the coding, so it's a long hobby.

lory94

Mini-TV is only available for some STB´s that has as hardware ... LCD, as:

Duo2
Uno4k SE
Duo4k
Duo4K Se
Ultimo4k

Note:

PIG ( picture in graphics ) ... depends of skin code ( under TV ) ... miniTV ( LCD Stb´s display ).
Hi, so my STB Zgemma h7s not support MINI TV? why? whit others image (like OpenATV or Egami) it's Ok.

B.D.

Are you sure you guys are talking about the same thing?
I think one means the front panel's display and the other one means the channels displayed in the channel list. :unsure:
Did I get it right? :)

lory94

Thanks for your interest first of all.
By mini TV I mean the preview of the channel on the channel list.
I have not found any function to enable it on the configuration of the channel list, unlike what happens with other images such as OPEN ATV or EGAMI etc.

B.D.

Thanks for your interest first of all.
By mini TV I mean the preview of the channel on the channel list.
I have not found any function to enable it on the configuration of the channel list, unlike what happens with other images such as OPEN ATV or EGAMI etc.
I'm away and can't check on the STB right now but often it depends on the skin you are using, some didn't put the option to visualize it, some other do.

SuperGlud

Hi, so my STB Zgemma h7s not support MINI TV? why? whit others image (like OpenATV or Egami) it's Ok.
Change skin from default "MX Slim Line NP" to "MX Slim Line" to have "Channel list preview" enabled.

Indeed it would be perfect to have this as an option choice via "Channel List Context menu".
Thx
Best regards

luxorr

hi
- could you add "remaining time" in the second info bar.
- regarding 2 lines program (like in picture) - could be "picon size" also biger over 2 lines plaese

thank you

Attachments

• picrt.jpg
    picrt.jpg
    598.6 KB · Views: 55
I would prefer to customize the bottom-right NEXT section to allow displaying 3 next events like in my favorite BH skin below.
1709127822193.png