Need a feature

amine2010

Hi everyone,

I downloaded the last version of OpenBH-5.3.008, and I noticed for the first time that an important feature for me had disappeared. I used to change button functions: ok for the channel list and up/down for zapping, as you can see in the attached photo below.

Can you add this feature again, please?

Many thanks

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 56

amine2010

Bad news. Is it possible to restore this function because I love this image and I can't manipulate the buttons any other way than the way described in the attached photo?

nunigaia

Staff member
Bad news. Is it possible to restore this function because I love this image and I can't manipulate the buttons any other way than the way described in the attached photo?

Probably you are confused ... just press the <up> or <down> button ( not OK ... this one will display the INFOBAR ) ... and all is OK.

best regards
nunigaia

Note: As @Ev0 said, nothing has been changed!

amine2010

I am not confused. i liked using OK for the channel list, but it's been removed, unfortunately. Is there any chance to restore it again?

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I am not confused. i liked using OK for the channel list, but it's been removed, unfortunately. Is there any chance to restore it again?
AGAIN the feature has NOT been removed.

If it's missing for you, then reflash your box

oblivian

blue button > blue button > quick option settings > ok button - change to channel list
IMHO it'absurd cause it is intended for info

azl

Hello.
I changed OK button mode to Channel List. But now I can't show InfoBar.
On Black Hole, I used the Multiquickbutton plugin and assigned the display of the Infobar to the Exit button.

Tell me please, is there any way to show InfoBar using any other button except OK?
I use Open BH 5.3 and my receiver is VU+ Solo SE v2.

Thanks.

azl

I tried to make changes in the file /usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml

From
<map context="InfobarShowHideActions"> <key id="KEY_OK" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" /> <key id="KEY_OK" mapto="LongOKPressed" flags="l" /> <key id="KEY_ENTER" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" /> <key id="KEY_EXIT" mapto="hide" flags="m" /> <key id="KEY_ESC" mapto="hide" flags="m" /> </map>
To
<map context="InfobarShowHideActions"> <key id="KEY_OK" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" /> <key id="KEY_OK" mapto="LongOKPressed" flags="l" /> <key id="KEY_ENTER" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" /> <key id="KEY_EXIT" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" /> <key id="KEY_ESC" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" /> </map>
But it duplicates the actions of the OK and Exit buttons. Is it possible to assign different actions to these buttons? For instance, OK - Show Channel list, Exit - Show InfoBar.

paperino61

I tried to make changes in the file /usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml

From
<map context="InfobarShowHideActions"> <key id="KEY_OK" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" /> <key id="KEY_OK" mapto="LongOKPressed" flags="l" /> <key id="KEY_ENTER" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" /> <key id="KEY_EXIT" mapto="hide" flags="m" /> <key id="KEY_ESC" mapto="hide" flags="m" /> </map>
To
<map context="InfobarShowHideActions"> <key id="KEY_OK" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" /> <key id="KEY_OK" mapto="LongOKPressed" flags="l" /> <key id="KEY_ENTER" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" /> <key id="KEY_EXIT" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" /> <key id="KEY_ESC" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" /> </map>
But it duplicates the actions of the OK and Exit buttons. Is it possible to assign different actions to these buttons? For instance, OK - Show Channel list, Exit - Show InfoBar.
Hi, I had the same problem and, in my opinion it seems doesn't work on OBH. In BH I made these changes in /usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml
original
<map context="InfobarShowHideActions">
<key id="KEY_OK" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_OK" mapto="LongOKPressed" flags="l" />
<key id="KEY_ENTER" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_EXIT" mapto="hide" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_ESC" mapto="hide" flags="m" />
</map>
changed with
<map context="InfobarShowHideActions">
<key id="KEY_OK" mapto="showTv" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_ENTER" mapto="showTv" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_EXIT" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_ESC" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" />
</map>
and then add in block InfobarChannelSelection
<key id="KEY_OK" mapto="openServiceList" flags="mr" />

but the result is not ok.... it shows the infobar for a very little time (as a flash)

If You are able to resolve, it would be appreciated to share the solution :)

bye

azl

Hi, I had the same problem and, in my opinion it seems doesn't work on OBH. In BH I made these changes in /usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml
If You are able to resolve, it would be appreciated to share the solution :)

In BH you can use MultiquickButton plugin.
Moreover, I've improved it a little bit for Black Hole 3.0.3 with a resolution of 1920x1080. After installation, you need to replace the original files with files from the archive.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-multiquickbutton-vu_3.0.3_all.ipk
    89.2 KB · Views: 2
  • MultiQuickButton.rar
    13.3 KB · Views: 5