New problem

iet5

The developers of Enigma put in a lot of effort and spend a lot of their time trying to help the users, but some, like this person, try to use their efforts to sell it to other people. Shame on him for selling subscriptions in order to have access to skins and other free services (like EPGs, skins, and scripts...)
I made a complaint against you

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, I think it's clear there is a misunderstanding between what @mosad has posted on his group and what @amine2010 has read it as being.

Can I ask you all to keep calm now please.

No need for anyone to be removed over a simple misunderstanding.

biko

Accusing people falsely is a big thing.
It is not right to defame someone by saying something untrue.
The admin should intervene to remove this mistake, which is considered an insult to a respected person who has made many contributions in supporting Arab users to use Enigma devices and helping them with knowledge of the new and assistance.
Musaad private group is a support group for Enigma users, with approximately 300 people.
Especially, he is a fan of the Black Hole team primarily, and then the Open Black Hole team, supporting and encouraging his group to support the team for further development.

hahs2002

Shame on you. You buy skins and epg for newbies and come here asking me to help.
Frist its shame on you to beaning big Lier to see such these things about Mosad

second as one of Mosad group member

this person is announce to use this beautiful skin and how we can get it by donate to this website , however if you did not provide your evidence you should left the community or the admin banned you

thanks.,

amine2010

It is good that this person has all these followers and devotees. I was not talking about this skin specifically, but in general. What does it mean to sell people skins, picons, and backups in exchange for a subscription? If that were the case, what would we say about those who build a complete image, as is the case with the Blackhole team, whom I knew before you all knew Enigma 2?
Look at the attached picture and, if you are honest, translate what is written for the forum users

Attachments

• scan.png
    scan.png
    72 KB · Views: 27

zeo93

It is good that this person has all these followers and devotees. I was not talking about this skin specifically, but in general. What does it mean to sell people skins, picons, and backups in exchange for a subscription? If that were the case, what would we say about those who build a complete image, as is the case with the Blackhole team, whom I knew before you all knew Enigma 2?
Look at the attached picture and, if you are honest, translate what is written for the forum users
Not related about what is in this forum or the paid skin.

albadr

The developers of Enigma put in a lot of effort and spend a lot of their time trying to help the users, but some, like this person, try to use their efforts to sell it to other people. Shame on him for selling subscriptions in order to have access to skins and other free services (like EPGs, skins, and scripts...)

Mosad is very good , Sincere and faithful . I deal with him many times What you said not true about him

Alikom23

Hi All
A dishonest person like you should never allow himself to talk about mr mussad who makes no effort to support enigma2 users and especially the openblackhol team. Since the launch of this skin he does not sesse to incite all the members of his group to make donations for the team so that they continue their developments moreover for the lies published by this irresponsible person I put this capture described proof to support my statements. Really, there are people who can only exist through defamation.

Attachments

• 20231125_003143.jpg
    20231125_003143.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20231125_003248.jpg
    20231125_003248.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20231125_003330.jpg
    20231125_003330.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 7

biko

I do not know what is between you and @mosad, but it is clear that you have a lot of jealousy towards him and and what he do.
What surprises me is why this negative way of attacking what you cann't provide !!!

Now I will clarify for you what the assistant provides and I will translate what you attached just to emphasize how you say it inaccurately.

Translation for what attached to English as:
Hello, and good morning to everyone. God and His blessings
Our works are:
- Exclusive Arabic channels icons in all sizes and very high resolution, including a 64-bit, which not find their precision and clarity on any other websites.
- Arabic & English EPG for Arabic channels, exclusively.
- Exclusive Arabic translation for images and plugins.
- Backup services for VU+ devices exclusively.
- Integrated emu for subscription activation by script.

Subscription price is $15 or 50 Saudi Riyals for Saudi subscribers, payable once.

EPG is updated automatically every week, and the Picons are updated periodically. Localization is updated periodically by adding new files.
To subscribe, please contact us on WhatsApp

Now i will clarify the true:
- He provides EPG for Arabic channels from various sources, which is only available to some channels and in an irregular manner, and you know that but you engage in deception.
- He provides Picons for Arabic channels from his modification, which is also not available for Arabic channels that change their frequencies & references frequently.
- He completely translate the languages of images to Arabic, as well as unsupported plugins in the Arabic language.
- He provides backup for new users so that they can install various add-ons for new images.
- All of this comes at a monetary cost paid only once and comes with lifelong support.

i am not write that to Defense of him but to say you are not clear and need to back of what you say !!

mosad

VIP
Donating Member
some people on here are so stupid it is genuinely a painful sight. please use a bit of that logic.

translate this

IMG_9214.png

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Right i think it is clear now that @mosad has not done anything wrong (atleast where we are concerned), he is offering something that we do not provide as a subscription (that is up to him and nothing to do with us).

It seems @amine2010 has either misunderstood, or taken offence to what @mosad provides.

Please @amine2010 can you let us know what your issue is or if it was a misunderstanding. If it was a misunderstanding, then maybe you could apologize and we can all move on then as I don't like to see members getting flamed over a misunderstanding.

nszoubai

حرج عليك. يمكنك شراء الجلود وepg للمبتدئين وتأتي إلى هنا وتطلب مني المساعدة.

Hello

If you are not talking about the cosmos skin from the openBlack Hole team, if he entered his personal assistant business, which we are honored to support his business as we support others, then if you do not want to show or hide the costs of what he provides to us
From what you have offered, there is no great service that does not come with a price. Please do not talk about what you do not know so as not to wrong anyone

skhorchid

Really Mussad is a real man he was advertising for the board to donate for the board for their effort and time spent in developing the obh, I assure that Amine2010 is a big lier for what he said about him.