OBH 5.3.015

B.D.

I updated last night to v.015 but in the info and in the multiboot menu it still says v.014. Just wanted to let you know.

B.D.

That wasn't an update to 015.

015 has only just been released about 10 mins ago.
I saw it in the "What's new" page before udating but it doesn't matter, I see I have new updates available and it's surely the one you say. I go to update, thanks. :)

djuro1

When running multiboot, enigma crash.
Duo 4k se

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2024-01-08_08-57-42.ipk
    18.4 KB · Views: 13

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Ok so 3 different boxes but all with the same crash.

Hopefully this will help narrow it down, the odd thing is, so far I have not been able to replicate the issue.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
What are the exact steps you guys are doing to create this multiboot crash ?

I have tried 3 images on sf8008 (2 previous installs updated to 015 and a clean install of 015) none of them crash.
I have tried 2 images on dual (1 previous and 1 clean install) won't crash.
I have tried 1 image on Duo4KSE, doesn't crash.
I have tried 6 images on Ultimo4K, doesn't crash.
I have tried 2 images on Novaler Multibox 4K Pro, doesn't crash.

djuro1

Menu, Standby Restart, MultiBoot Image Selector.
I installed a clean installation in Slot 1 and Enigma crashes the same, multiboot works normally from all other images

djuro1

Enigma crash and when I try to install an image, Backcup Images Manager, Image Manager, I highlight the image and press ok and Enigma crash

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2024-01-08_18-56-04.ipk
    19.4 KB · Views: 4

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Enigma crash and when I try to install an image, Backcup Images Manager, Image Manager, I highlight the image and press ok and Enigma crash
I don't understand why I can not reproduce the crash this end.

Try reflashing, something must be corrupt in your image.

djuro1

I did a fresh install of the image, and it seems to me that the multiboot image selector Enigma does not crash, up to 11 slots, when I add slots from 12 to 15, Enigma crashes. When I delete slots from 12 to 15 everything is ok