OBH Change drivers

C

cozmo

hi all i was using BH 3.0.2 with no problems the installed 3.0.3 and had problems where after 5 mins my internet speed slowed to a stop after talking to evo seemed like it was a driver issue that my network did not like so i tried OHB 1.0 now its alot better but every so often different time it drops the internet connection for 1 min and then reconnects as OBH has the same drivers as BH 3.0.3 could i put the drivers used in BH 3.0.2 in to OBH 1.0 and replace the newer ones for the old ones if so how do i do this and do i need to chmod them

thank you

M

Matrix10

hi all i was using BH 3.0.2 with no problems the installed 3.0.3 and had problems where after 5 mins my internet speed slowed to a stop after talking to evo seemed like it was a driver issue that my network did not like so i tried OHB 1.0 now its alot better but every so often different time it drops the internet connection for 1 min and then reconnects as OBH has the same drivers as BH 3.0.3 could i put the drivers used in BH 3.0.2 in to OBH 1.0 and replace the newer ones for the old ones if so how do i do this and do i need to chmod them

thank you

I do have a different opinion about it.
And the problem should be sought/should be searched in your devices to the Internet or provider problem.

How is it possible that you have problems with drivers/internet and most if not all of us do not have ?
This is only possible if your internet equipment/provider is not working properly and not vice versa.

I think it is a not good idea to use drivers for which you are not sure that you have Complementary enigma and image.

Yet will come the moment that you have to look for the real cause.
And he certainly is not in the driver of VU+,
Otherwise, the vast majority had the same problem.

Last edited:
C

cozmo

I have a vu + duo 2 and a vigin media super hub and any image that dose not have the 3.13.3 28.12.2016 driver installed works fine with no problems at all that's why i asked about putting a older driver in to see is it stopped the problem I have no other problems with the network at all I also am a repair technician manager at dixons service group for laptops and computer so not a complete novice at this just thought it might be worth a go as I am lost now to what it is and the driver is the only common point I can find

M

Matrix10

I have a vu + duo 2 and a vigin media super hub and any image that dose not have the 3.13.3 28.12.2016 driver installed works fine with no problems at all that's why i asked about putting a older driver in to see is it stopped the problem I have no other problems with the network at all I also am a repair technician manager at dixons service group for laptops and computer so not a complete novice at this just thought it might be worth a go as I am lost now to what it is and the driver is the only common point I can find

I understand 100%, because I had a similar problem a few years ago.
In the end I had to change Internet provider as modem / router
that they used did not work with my boxes.
I had to reset every day.He blocked the whole network and the like.
I lost a month.
Changing cables and tested on the advice of the provider.
All for nothing
The problem was and is the modem / router (there was a Siemans modem/router)
I prove , a buffer in the router being filled and blocked the entire router if you use Linux or enigma connections internet name resolver,Ftp e.t.c
With windows everything was working without problems.

I took another provider and modem / router . I had no more problems.

Of course this does not have to be valid for your situation
but remains symptomatic that you have a problem that others do not have.

If the situation remains the same in the future, then I see no other solution.

Last edited: