OBH Spanish translation

Calcu

Hi all, i saw the translation to spanish was 240 lines behind the english one, i translated all the english one to spanish. attached po and mo file.

I tested it by myself in my vu zero4k ,and it's working fine, there is a lot to translate yet, but it's not inside this file. If you need help or i can translate anything else just tell me it.

Attachments

• translation spanish.zip
    119 KB · Views: 9

Calcu

I can see now that there is a github. Can someone tellme if i can make contributions and how? only for the translations

zeberil

Yes there is a lot of content that cannot be translated (I don't know how to get there). Mine .mo is introduced to each new update. I liked that someone could explain how to get to content that cannot be translated, because it would make the translation of goodwill... The PT language is the 6th most spoken in the world!

You can forget Cristiano Ronaldo... Caio Apuleio Diocles was the richest athlete in Portugal!:eek:

Calcu

I'm translating :

enigma2.mo ---> /usr/share/enigma2/po/it/LC_MESSAGES
obh.mo ---> /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/OBH/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES
AutoTimer.mo ---> /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoTimer/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES
EnhancedMovieCenter.mo ---> /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EnhancedMovieCenter/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES
OpenMultiboot.mo ---> /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenMultiboot/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES

that i saw in another thread, but i don't know if it's enough.

And i don't know either if i have to do it in github or....

i will have the files finished and then i can copy / paste them whereever they need

AlexWilMac

Staff member
Yes there is a lot of content that cannot be translated (I don't know how to get there). Mine .mo is introduced to each new update. I liked that someone could explain how to get to content that cannot be translated, because it would make the translation of goodwill... The PT language is the 6th most spoken in the world!

You can forget Cristiano Ronaldo... Caio Apuleio Diocles was the richest athlete in Portugal!:eek:
Don't worry: you have the excellent @nunigaia who takes care of your language, surely not a nobody! :)

Calcu

Hi, i started again to translate on github the spanish language.

Can you please tell me if i did it fine?

i sent 2 PR (1000 lines revised and 2000 lines revised)

It's ok ?, i'm cloning the english language, in order to have the same info in both files

Calcu

Hi! I saw my translation was reverted due that it breaks the image build, can you give me more info? Which line? Or... ?

Just to fix it and continue with the translation.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Hi! I saw my translation was reverted due that it breaks the image build, can you give me more info? Which line? Or... ?

Just to fix it and continue with the translation.
Sorry it didn't say which line break it or the reason other than the issue was in the es.po

I had no option but to revert it as nothing would build.