Octagon (streaming & streamrealy)

zeberil

I've already put the problem here, I'll mention it again, if any feedback is possible, Thank you.

Octagon with OBH presents problems with streaming (transcoding ok).

You can attest with Abertis (streamrealy)... although it is not streaming, as it is necessary to have the antenna pointed to Hispasat 30W, simply can not handle this configuration. The stops are constant.

Abertis in streamrealy works with a list of channels of its own, emulator, no network need, and a number of settings. It offers nothing special, it's just another item to add to an E2 box.

But the thing about streaming is that I think it has to be reviewed... if I request streaming a Vu+ for PC or smartphone works perfectly! But from the Octagon with OBH this crashes from a certain time. The Octagon with other images all ok in these two situations (streamrealy and streaming).

I know not everyone has access to Hispasat 30W... but if someone has test this situation.

zeberil

With the latest update streaming on the SF8008 was ok.

The streamrealy (Abertis) fails, not as much as before...

Thanks for the fix.

mickyb

This is the same situation with Uclan Ustym4k pro, ...similar to octagon sf8008,
Abertis stream relay freezes a lot whiles other images works perfectly...what could be the issue? Is from our processor ?...it surely can't be configuration because other images works

zeberil

This is the same situation with Uclan Ustym4k pro, ...similar to octagon sf8008,
Abertis stream relay freezes a lot whiles other images works perfectly...what could be the issue? Is from our processor ?...it surely can't be configuration because other images works
This is perculiar to all the versions of openbh
Yes, the hardware is not where the problem is, if so it was with all images...

In Vu+ with OBH there is no problem with Abertis (streamrealy).

zeberil

Let's hope version 5.1.12 could solve the problem
Unfortunately not ... No problems in VU+ (Duo 4K).

At this moment the transmission in UHD of Japan-Spain:

sKgwASr.png

antrabe

Yes would be good to solve this issue. Is related maybe the bitrate the sysctrl could be modified to improve. I dont know if the root cause of not working is for the slow bitrate.

antrabe

Yes it works perfectly with abertis now. Thanks team.
Now the only remaining is kodi, its other thing but now i will use for sure BH as the main image. Its the best image.

toddy

Now it is working perfectly on the Abertis channels, congratulations to Team OBH for making the adjustments in image 5.2