Official OpenBh 5.1 image Now Available.

fuzzfilth

Thanks for your quick response.

I have fixed it. The resolution set itself to 2160 which made the TV seize up.

I managed to access the receiver via OpenWebIf from a nearby laptop and made it show UI screenshots that updated every second. That way I could navigate to
Main Menu/Setup/Audio & Video/Settings Mode and set this to 1080i, then Save that setting with the green button. Now I'm back in business.

don4ld.duck

hello everyone, I am very happy to see that this software works very well.
i am missing the old sleep timer, I have found timers power but I have not being able to make the standy the unit. is there an how to guide? thank you.

oblivian

yeah it's much better than old style sleep power
set it to 60 min or any other time (inactivity)
repeated (not once)
voila, if you set up HDMI-CEC your box goes to standby and shut down tv as well
forget about sleep timer ;)

don4ld.duck

dear Oblivian, thank you for your message. unfortunately i have to deal with my wife, not alway her request can be answered... but is what i shall try to do. she was used to that and wants it back!
ciao

xlordx

Hi, can i flash this image to Zgemma H9S-SE? this image is available for H9TwinSE which is practically the same just added tuner/ internal hdd support. Really sorry if this question was already answered.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, can i flash this image to Zgemma H9S-SE? this image is available for H9TwinSE which is practically the same just added tuner/ internal hdd support. Really sorry if this question was already answered.
No you can't

Mick12334

Staff member
Please describe your issues, along and post any error logs.
Stating that the image has many problems doesn't assist the builders, of OpenBh 5.1, or help other users.

regdal

Dear Ev0,
finally decided to switch from BH to OBH, but facing with a problem. In BH determining satellites (built 19) I used "Committed Diseq command" with AA, AB, BA commands. In OPH I cannot find this option. How to set up the remaining satellites from 11? Thanks for explanation.

HitmanHart

I just flashed OBH 5.1 mmc on uclan USTYM 4K Pro. Box stuck on booting image . I get the spinning logo in the corner from time to time. I will try the recovery version of the image

samsung

Hello Friends , i try may times to download new enigma but i cant, when i click on download there comes (Please visit our sponsors while waiting for download
to be ready) but nothing to come about download, any can halp me , best regards, .. VU+ SOLO2

Liquid

Staff member
Administrator
Hello Friends , i try may times to download new enigma but i cant, when i click on download there comes (Please visit our sponsors while waiting for download
to be ready) but nothing to come about download, any can halp me , best regards, .. VU+ SOLO2
which image you are trying to download?
which browser you are using!?
which os?

Mick12334

Staff member
The download link, in blue, appears after a few seconds, if you see any advertisements, try closing them, to make it easier to spot.