Official OpenBh 5.1 image Now Available.

B.D.

I found it but it doesn't activate eighter and I have no idea on how to configure it and the green (start) button doesn't do anything on it's own. I'll see if I can figure it out or else I will open a specific thread for not to mess up this one.
Thanks

Florynsv

Hello. Why doesn't the skin display the bitrate of the program, 99% of the time, it displays 0 Mb/s! Thank you

Attachments

• 1_0_1_20_E7_1_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20220515230940.jpg
    1_0_1_20_E7_1_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20220515230940.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 30

B.D.

Hello.
I am having a strange problem.
I have three installations of the OBH5.1 on the SD, the main one I daily use and the other two are one for experiments and the third for emergency in case the first one crashes.
The problem is that since yesterday none of the three manages to finish the boot, it reaches 49% on the display and then crashes with the boot logo that turns on and off for ever and I have to reboot from behind choosing a different image.
I can understand the primary installation, the one I use every day and on which I could have done something that went wrong but the other two that I have not used for weeks with the same problem at the same time I do not understand.
I was able to retrieve a LOG of my last attempt a little while ago and I will paste it below if it can be of any use to understand what happened, to me it is an unknown language.

Thanks for helping.

Attachments

• Enigma2_debug_2022-08-21_23-52-29.log.txt
    16.2 KB · Views: 5

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Hello.
I am having a strange problem.
I have three installations of the OBH5.1 on the SD, the main one I daily use and the other two are one for experiments and the third for emergency in case the first one crashes.
The problem is that since yesterday none of the three manages to finish the boot, it reaches 49% on the display and then crashes with the boot logo that turns on and off for ever and I have to reboot from behind choosing a different image.
I can understand the primary installation, the one I use every day and on which I could have done something that went wrong but the other two that I have not used for weeks with the same problem at the same time I do not understand.
I was able to retrieve a LOG of my last attempt a little while ago and I will paste it below if it can be of any use to understand what happened, to me it is an unknown language.

Thanks for helping.
OSError: [Errno 5] Input/output error: '/media/hdd'

Assuming you have no usb hdd connected, your sd card is probably corrupted.

B.D.

Thanks @Ev0 , you were right.
I had a USB stick plugged in where I do all my backups and recordings and it was this one that was corrupt. I pulled it out and the decoder restarted with the OBH. I then checked the key on the PC that found and fixed the error and now it starts with it inserted too.
Strange that it only happened with the OBH images, with the others it started regularly but it is probably a matter of different boot management, maybe the phyton 3?
Thanks again. (y)

blubrot

Hi to all
I have a little problem ... the OBH image have Automatic language default setting in English.
If I change in Audio-Video-Automatic Language first and second language in italian, save and restart box the default language in the channel don't change but i need to change manually one by one.
I something wrong?
Grazie

I flashed Openbh 5.1 on a slot of my Octagon sf8008, as I try to connect through dcc, it says , password not correct, what is the pass ? my default is root and dreambox

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
I flashed Openbh 5.1 on a slot of my Octagon sf8008, as I try to connect through dcc, it says , password not correct, what is the pass ? my default is root and dreambox
Password is not set, simply click enter. To set a pasword use the command "passwd"

Mick12334

Staff member
Just to further explain, you use the passwd option, via telnet, but you can set a password, in your receiver, through the menu, Network, Password.
You can set any password you want, including dreambox, you just need to enter, this password, in the utilities, you use, like Filezilla, Dreamboxedit, etc..

without changing any password, its connecting but no files showing in FTP, I flashed image from Online image upgrade on recovery menu, not by USB flash

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
for ftp you have to set a password. Please read instructions next time.

Mick12334

Staff member
It's a telnet command, if you search for "telnet commands for Enigma 2".
open telnet, and login to root, then type in passwd that's it.
Have you got the VUCC? VU+ Control Centre, v8, that's probably the easiest way, to login to telnet.