Open bh 5.4

saskgps

Hello guys!
I have an issue regarding to connect my vu plus uno 4K now using anoftware open bh 5.4
When I find the ip adress of the device through using DCC, it seems I can’t make it work on entering FTP due to a username and password error. At the same time when I try connecting to another device running 5.2 it works immediately when connecting through DCC. Does anyone have a solution to my issue? I would be thankful for any inquiries that can help me to solve this.

If you did a fresh install without restoring settings you have to set the password.

Have you set a password?
You can do this either by telenet, or go into the Menu, Network, Password, but make sure you save the new password, upon exiting.
Have you entered root, as the name, in DCC?

If you have done everything correctly please post back, with more information, version of DCC, whether Filezilla, or other programs are working normally.

OBH 5.4 installed on Ultimo 4K, after reboot Oscam not starting (was working before), via WEBIF is Oscam webinterface is not reachable.

Revert to 5.3 and Oscam and Web interface works good.

Nobody answers probably because this kind of arguments tend to slide towards illegality.
If I remember right I installed the oscam just one, it was probably on OBH version 5.0 if not even a 4.x and then always got it back simply from backups and restores of the configuration from one OBH version to the other.
Have you tried to reflash the 5.4.1? Sometimes something can go wrong when flashing.

I have original TVV smartcard, works fine in OBH 5.3 (Oscam Latest), Oscam works after installing 5.4.1, but after reboot of the Ultimo 4K Oscam is not working anymore, Oscam Webinterface not working after the reboot.
Tested with OPENVIX 6.6, same problem, with 6.5 no problems with oscam, whats wrong ?

Have tried 5.4.1 with restore from 5.3, after restart is Oscam refusing to work, and the webinterface also, very strange problem, never has this before.

Same problem, Oscam Webinterface and Oscam no more working after reboot receiver.

Can't connect Firefox failed to connect to the server at 192.168.1.27:83. Maybe the website is temporarily unavailable or overloaded. Please try again in a few moments. If you can't load any page, check your computer's network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure Firefox can access the web.

Internet acces is o.k.

Revert to OpenBh 5.3.016 (from image backup) and Oscam and Webinterface is working again.

I Need a solution, is it Ultimo 4K related, anybody with this receiver and OBH 5.4. ....... and Oscam with smartcard reader.;)

Works fine, use an oscam build that is built for your box (there is one on the feeds).

Fresh install of OBH 5.4.1.002, from feeds Oscam emu, works for a couple of minutes, then it stops, can't restart it, after reboot oscam and webinterface not working anymore, from feeds Oscam latest install, and the same problem occurs ???
Tested with OpenVix 6.6 and Oscam latest, the problem is the same, Oscam stops an will not restart.

Revert to OBH 5.3.016, Oscam Latest (Feed)works fine, is there a BUG in the latest versions.

Something wrong in your configs then, as oscam-latest from feeds working fine on my Ultimo4K

If i copy the configs from OBH 5.3.016 Oscam latest to 5.4.1.002 Oscam Latest, maybe ?, but i tested with the configs from the feed without changes and Oscam stops.

Back