Open bh 5.4

All I can tell you is that the oscam-latest and oscam-emu from the feeds is working for me, using my configs on the Ultimo4K on obh 5.4.1.002

Have you modified some configs or al these the originals.
Have you reboot the Ultimo 4k, and is oscam still working.

I have to put this reader to use my TVV smartcard.
This works perfect in OBH 5.2 and 5.3

[reader]
label = lower_card_TVV
protocol = internal
device = /dev/sci0
detect = cd
mhz = 450
cardmhz = 2700
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,15,0
ratelimitecm = 4
ecmunique = 1
ratelimittime = 10000
srvidholdtime = 2000
cooldown = 30,600

After 2 minutes oscam freezes with OBH 5.4, and webinterface no more reachable.

I replaced the Oscam configs in OBH 5.4 with configs of OBH 5.3 and reboot, same result oscam latest stops after 2 minutes.

Even with the original configs of Oscam Latest or Oscam emu this happens,

Returned to OBH 5.3.016 with image restore and Oscam is working perfect.

Is it possible to find a log that show the problem.

Yours help is very welkom. ;)

You can enable debug logs in enigma2 and also setup an oscam.log in oscam then look through and see if it shows you the reason.

It makes no sense as I am using the same box and same image without this issue.

I also have 2 local cards (although they are not the same as yours), so the card reader isn't the issue either.

Resolved, your tip of local cards gives me a tip.
I retire the TVV smartcard, and reboot the Ultimo 4k, oscam works, webinterface works, reboot again oscam still works, but i have only FTA channels now.
So the card goes in a SoloSE (OPENPLI 8.3) and i make readers to comminucate between the Ultimo 4k, this works perfectly, oscam is stable working.

The problem is that the TVV smartcard refuse to work with Oscam 1.30 that comes with OBH 5.4, with Oscam 1.20 and OBH 5.3 the smatcard is working perfect.

Resolved, your tip of local cards gives me a tip.
I retire the TVV smartcard, and reboot the Ultimo 4k, oscam works, webinterface works, reboot again oscam still works, but i have only FTA channels now.
So the card goes in a SoloSE (OPENPLI 8.3) and i make readers to comminucate between the Ultimo 4k, this works perfectly, oscam is stable working.

The problem is that the TVV smartcard refuse to work with Oscam 1.30 that comes with OBH 5.4, with Oscam 1.20 and OBH 5.3 the smatcard is working perfect.
Ok so oscam devs need to fix something then, nothing we can do about that, but glad that you now have a solution that works for you (even if not the optimal solution).

Works still good now, wil see to improve this solution, zapping is a little bit slower.
Maybe next Oscam version will have a solution.

Back