Open BH 5 crashes on some channels

atila7840

I am using zero 4k with obh 5. It crashes on some channels and restarts. logs are attached.
Also Changing channels happens with a delay. receiver has become a bit slow after installing this image.

Attachments

• logs.rar
    287.4 KB · Views: 8

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Do an online update.

You are using 5.0.001 we are on 5.0.007 now.

Then delete your epg data (menu - setup -epg - load-save-delete, select delete) then download it again and see if anything changes.

atila7840

I checked /et/tuxbox/sattelites.xml and /etc/enigma2/lamedb and lamedb5, all are UTF8
if I have to check others, Let me know.

Attachments

• Sat.zip
    53.9 KB · Views: 6

atila7840

yes I did an offline upgrade instead of online then I deleted EPG via Sat menu as you suggested.
First I tried for online upgrade but couldn't find anything to upgrade, so I did offline via USB.
If you suggest to do this again or need more data please let me know.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I have merged the above changes into the OpenBh infobar generics file (so you won't loose any functionality when you try this fix).

Attachments

• InfoBarGenerics.zip
    32.5 KB · Views: 4

atila7840

I have merged the above changes into the OpenBh infobar generics file (so you won't loose any functionality when you try this fix).
after replacing the file you provided, no crash observed and no debug log generated.
If the Issue is related to EPG, I have attached the screenshot. What I see is that the Persian (Farsi) EPG is not readable, the are some unknow characters between the words. I have highlighted the character in yellow, please check the attachment.

Attachments

• Inked20220117_013242_LI.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 9

Huevos

Vix Developer
VIP
after replacing the file you provided, no crash observed and no debug log generated.
If the Issue is related to EPG, I have attached the screenshot. What I see is that the Persian (Farsi) EPG is not readable, the are some unknow characters between the words. I have highlighted the character in yellow, please check the attachment.
You need to provide a debug log.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
menu - setup - system - logs - settings - Enable debug logs set to yes and save.

suhuf

hello.even when i install softcam without installing any plugin i am getting crash with blue button my dear friend.

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2022-01-23_15-14-27.rar
    13.4 KB · Views: 1

suhuf

For example, when I install ready-made settings on my duo 4k device, I get a no tuner error. For now, I overcome this problem with manual scanning.

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
hello.even when i install softcam without installing any plugin i am getting crash with blue button my dear friend.

Maybe i was not clear.
You have deleted the system file: /usr/camscript/Ncam_Ci.sh
You have never to delete it.

suhuf

Maybe i was not clear.
You have deleted the system file: /usr/camscript/Ncam_Ci.sh
You have never to delete it.
Even if we think that one of the plugins I installed may have changed, the blue button crashes even without installing any plugins, my dear friend.