Open Black Hole 0.1 update 19-06-2015 Vu+ Solo

V

vitalyablack

Hi! Picture of SD channels, poor, HD, better, but also not standard. What do you advise?

V

vitalyablack

I take almost two months, the image is excellent, very much, thank you !!!

K

kikan

hi,
two questions,
1, when i restart my box dns address is not saved when im using static ip, on dhcp dns stays after reboot..
2, can i use skin from openpli4 ? the hd1 or hd2 ?
thanks
by
kikan

N

nunigaia

A question to be sure, you can install this on a Vu+ solo 4k?

No ... You have to wait for an OBH image SOLO4K release, don´t install this because this is for SOLO not for Solo4K, and if you attempt to install it, you can brick your SOLO4K and make it unusable.

best regards
nunigaia

T

Trexo

Thanks for the answer.
I shall await the release for 4k.

Thank you for the work you do.

15Jam

Hi,
I have tried to update my Vu+ solo with open Black Hole without any success. I tried different USBs . The USB was formatted as fat32, yet when I power off the machine and put in the USB then power machine back on , the red light appears and then it turn to a pinkish colour and keeps flashing blue .Nothing happens after that , the system I was running was flushed . I tried rebooting it but I only got a blank screen. How can I rectify this problem? is there something I am doing incorrectly? . Your help with this matter will be greatly appreciated

A

angelofsky1980

Hi,
I have tried to update my Vu+ solo with open Black Hole without any success. I tried different USBs . The USB was formatted as fat32, yet when I power off the machine and put in the USB then power machine back on , the red light appears and then it turn to a pinkish colour and keeps flashing blue .Nothing happens after that , the system I was running was flushed . I tried rebooting it but I only got a blank screen. How can I rectify this problem? is there something I am doing incorrectly? . Your help with this matter will be greatly appreciated
FUCKING CLONES ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

N

nunigaia

if the problem I'm having is from clone please tell me how to discarded when I try to load open Black Hole it flashed all the data

What @angelofsky1980 are trying to say you, is that you own probably a "Clone" Vuplus STB, where a clone is an " NO ORIGINAL VUPLUS STB ".

If this is the case, you can't, or you aren't able to update your STB to a newest firmware ( Original or Blackhole ones ), or it will brick your STB.

best regards
nunigaia

15Jam

What @angelofsky1980 are trying to say you, is that you own probably a "Clone" Vuplus STB, where a clone is an " NO ORIGINAL VUPLUS STB ".

If this is the case, you can't, or you aren't able to update your STB to a newest firmware ( Original or Blackhole ones ), or it will brick your STB.

best regards
nunigaia
Thank you nunigaia to find this I need to open my STB and check inside is that what I need to do?

E

Ev0

best regards
nunigaia
Afaik Genuine Solo models do not have blue led's in them

15Jam

Afaik Genuine Solo models do not have blue led's in them
so the one I have is a fake or clone I got it with the software and had it for the last 3 years for 2 years it was working ok but now some channels wasn't working that is when I decide to update and I did with open Black Hole all I get is blank screen I just brick it thank you all for your info

E

Ev0

so the one I have is a fake or clone I got it with the software and had it for the last 3 years for 2 years it was working ok but now some channels wasn't working that is when I decide to update and I did with open Black Hole all I get is blank screen I just brick it thank you all for your info
Yes it does sound like you have a clone box

S

stp

Hello, a friend give me a solo to install a new image. I have the same problem, when i put a USB stick (i have try 2 differents). The led is Red 1 second and then the solo boot on the installed image.
I 've thinked on a clone too but if I've compared the clone/original pics and it's seem to be an original ???
So i have tried to flash blackhole 3.0 and it works. Do you think it's a clone ?
The BH 3 seem to work, the only problem found it's EPG. Impossible to load EPG Rytec France with CrossEPG or BH EPG (System menu). If I try a small one (BENL), no problem ???

Best regards