Open Black Hole 0.1 update 19-06-2015 Vu+ SoloSE

P

pe3k

Hi guys,

I really would like to find out if there will be any update soon for Open Black Hole for Solo2 SE.. I thought they would fix the Hbb and Youtube... seems to be working on other images.. Maybe I'll try to flash another image.. any suggestions?

A

angelofsky1980

Hi guys,

I really would like to find out if there will be any update soon for Open Black Hole for Solo2 SE.. I thought they would fix the Hbb and Youtube... seems to be working on other images.. Maybe I'll try to flash another image.. any suggestions?
Solo2 SE doesen't exists..... what box do you have?

V

vitoratfernandes

I have Solo SE v2 with BlackHole running very well, and well configured.
I want to test the OpenBlackHole.
Someone can tell me how to do an image of my installed BH (well configured) for the case that I don't like OBH and I want go back to BH.

Sorry my Inglish.

V

vitoratfernandes

Ok, now I know, what I want to do, and it is easy, just if I have one HDD connected do VU solo se. Just that, because, if you don't have the HDD, don't let you do the backup that I need.

I write here and now, for someone with the same questions that I have, do not need to do my path anymore.

N

nunigaia

Ok, now I know, what I want to do, and it is easy, just if I have one HDD connected do VU solo se. Just that, because, if you don't have the HDD, don't let you do the backup that I need.

I write here and now, for someone with the same questions that I have, do not need to do my path anymore.

This is not true! ... With an Usb pen drive, you can do what you want ( Full Backup or Settings backup ), in this case you have to put a o byte file ( backupstick or backupstick.txt ), on the root folder of your /media/usb device.

If you push the button to make a backup and if you have choosed USB, you should be prompted to do it, like i'm saying.

best regards
nunigaia