OpenBH 0.6 Vu+ Duo2

S

Seth_72

Using obh 0.6 on duo now and bh 2.17.01 on duo2 and nothing is even near Blackhole.

S

Seth_72

I have mention in other post and 2.17.01 everything works perfect beside subtitles ttx . Connection to vuplus player works . Dts sound in audio selection works finds the right country name swedish.
3.02 is very good beside vuplus player cant connect.
Dts undertemnind and vuplus have made some better subtitles option but some dvb subtitles when make full transparent background some dvb subs gets worts like history channel hd in sweden, i have made bugg reports to vuplus but not for vuplus player.. Obh have the best subtitles option. So i hope in next bh will rock

N

nightrider083

Please look at this screenshot this when ever I install plugin this error message shows up.

Attachments

• 1_0_1_1FC_15EA_2BE_1040000_0_0_0.jpg
    1_0_1_1FC_15EA_2BE_1040000_0_0_0.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 45
E

Ev0

Due to some users, reporting to us, that they have still had issue's with online updates.

We have released new OpenBH 0.6 full flash files today (see 1st post of this thread).

There should be no more issue's with online updating now (we hope).

Please remember to do a full backup, before you try to update, just incase you do have issue's.

S

supermassimo200

Due to some users, reporting to us, that they have still had issue's with online updates.

We have released new OpenBH 0.6 full flash files today (see 1st post of this thread).

There should be no more issue's with online updating now (we hope).

Please remember to do a full backup, before you try to update, just incase you do have issue's.
scusami per l'Italiano,
ho aggiornato il decoder tramite pc, e non ho notato problemi se non quando putty mi dava un errore nel boot del decoder.
almeno cosi mi parso di interpretare l'errore, però mi ha aggiornato molti file, ora il decoder mi aggiornerà o mi segnalerà gli aggiornamenti o per forza devo reinstallare il fiemware del decoder? per il momento mi funziona tutto a meraviglia.

U

untitled

hi,

coming from obh 0.1 and noticed missing "Hide number markers" under user interface setting in openwebif

S

Seth_72

Hello Nunigaia, want to ask you someting about obh and emc. i use on duo2 obh and emc , emc 3.7.4beta20131015_all.ipk beacuse no one else will hold subtitles on when watching a Movie . if i use newer or on feed i have to select subtites every time,but not with 3.74 and its faster, but it crashes sometime when i want emc skinable and it wont resume a Movie from where i stopped and want to continue. have a log file maby if you want to tell me whats wrong. i know 3.74 is old emc but the best and fasted and subtitles stay on.

Kind Regards
Seth_72

Attachments

• emc and logfile.zip
    430.8 KB · Views: 3
N

nunigaia

Hello Nunigaia, want to ask you someting about obh and emc. i use on duo2 obh and emc , emc 3.7.4beta20131015_all.ipk beacuse no one else will hold subtitles on when watching a Movie . if i use newer or on feed i have to select subtites every time,but not with 3.74 and its faster, but it crashes sometime when i want emc skinable and it wont resume a Movie from where i stopped and want to continue. have a log file maby if you want to tell me whats wrong. i know 3.74 is old emc but the best and fasted and subtitles stay on.

Kind Regards
Seth_72

Hi Seth_72 ... better not go back to 3.7.4 version, but indeed try to see what's going on, the same way ( by producing output logs ). I know there's a issue regarding "eventview.py" ( INFO button ). This file was changed yesterday, with new implementations, but i've not seen.

I will take a look asap, and will let you know. I think there is a issue too, with advanced movie selection.

best regards
nunigaia

S

Seth_72

Thanks very much. Really grateful
For the help. Well newer emc works good but not good about subtitles like 3.74, i have wrote on emc github about it and know that is hard to get help there thats why i still use 3.74

Thanks again for the help

N

nunigaia

Thanks very much. Really grateful
For the help. Well newer emc works good but not good about subtitles like 3.74, i have wrote on emc github about it and know that is hard to get help there thats why i still use 3.74

Thanks again for the help

Open Black Hole 06

Test this version.

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter_4.0.+git1348+7fded7b-r12_all.ipk
    656.8 KB · Views: 35
S

Seth_72

Thanks but the same, it hangs sometimes when go to emc setup dont hold onto the subtiles choises i made. Hangs alot. And its must be that emc dont works so good in vix git Newer an issue in blackhole,

Thsnks again

E

Ev0

DO NOT DO AN ONLINE UPDATE OF OBH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

IF YOU DO, YOUR BOX WILL BE STUCK IN A BOOTLOOP

WE WILL INFORM YOU WHEN IT IS OK TO USE ONLINE UPDATE AGAIN

U

untitled

is thee any way to set sleep timer to shutdown after the box goes to standby? in obh 0.1 i got this option but 0.6 is taken out

E

erlex

Come mai quando si guarda un film vod, i tasti 3- 6 -9 non funzionano per andare avanti il film? è anche cil volume non funziona