OpenBH 0.6 Vu+ Duo2

N

nfa2000

Hello guys
I have a problem with , the image doesn't does not include YouTube TV.
I tried to install the plugin manually with no success!!
kindly Is there a way to add YouTube TV extension to OpenBH 0-6 ?

M

Matrix10

Hello guys
I have a problem with , the image doesn't does not include YouTube TV.
I tried to install the plugin manually with no success!!
kindly Is there a way to add YouTube TV extension to OpenBH 0-6 ?

YouTube TV is included in the image.

Main Menu >> YouTube TV

Install and Update image >> Green>>Yellow>>Obh online update.

E

Ev0

It is part of the Opera - HbbTv package, so you need to install that in the speedup panel for Youtube Tv to be installed.

N

nfa2000

It's not there , i even reinstall the image with no luck.
though the YouTube TV setting is on the plugin panel ??

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 29
N

Nitemare

Hi all,
I've noticed that the option to have 4 or 5 Channel numbering option (i.e. if you have 10000 + channels) is no longer available in 0.6 version? It was there in 0.4 in the Channel Selection Settings Menu ...

Can this be added in an on-line update or will i have to wait for new Image version (0.8???)

Thanks
Nitemare. :)

V

Vytenis P.

Setup > System > User interface > Animations - they don't work (don't changes) in my OBH 0.6/Duo2

N

nunigaia

Setup > System > User interface > Animations - they don't work (don't changes) in my OBH 0.6/Duo2

Afaik, this is not working ATM in OpenVix based images.
We know that, and was detected before releasing this image.

best regards
nunigaia

E

Ev0

Hi all,
I've noticed that the option to have 4 or 5 Channel numbering option (i.e. if you have 10000 + channels) is no longer available in 0.6 version? It was there in 0.4 in the Channel Selection Settings Menu ...

Can this be added in an on-line update or will i have to wait for new Image version (0.8???)

Thanks
Hopefully this will be added in the next online update :)

V

Vytenis P.

Does anybody really use the Animations though ?
Of course - one of the favorite OBH features :yahoo: But if seriously, I'm pressing everything in succession, when translating Menus. Cannot translate, when do not see the real purpose of phrases

N

Nitemare

Hi all,

Thanks

Has this been implemented? I did the on-line update yesterday but this option still isn't back??

Thanks.

E

Ev0

Hi all,

Thanks

Has this been implemented? I did the on-line update yesterday but this option still isn't back??

Thanks.
Yes it has been implemented.

There is no option to select 4 or 5, you can just enter 5 digits now.

N

Nitemare

It works fine for me, on Duo2 and Solo4K

I assume you have not used the alt channel numbering ?

Channel Selection Menu / Alternative numbering mode / Set to "NO"

and i still can't input 5 digits directly on RC to access channels 10000+ ???

I did on-line update yesterday but I'm afraid this option sill eludes me? Weird?

E

Ev0

Try another online update, as it definitely works (I just reflashed my Duo2 to double check)