OpenBH 0.6 Vu+ Ultimo4K Pre-Release

D

DamacFunkin

I don't think the included version of LCD4linux, or the one in the feeds is up to date, every time i try to load my config file i end up in a boot loop, my config was created on normal Black Hole using box lcd 800x480, this size option is not available in the OBH version.
I have copied the version from my black hole back up to OBH with chmod 755 and now my configuration loads and works fine.

N

Nitemare

We will look into it later.

Right now it is not a priority i'm afraid, as this is an external (not to mention very old) plugin.

Hi Ev0,
Just wanted to confirm that the Autoresolution IS working again after last nights updates (14.01.17) ... as discussed elsewhere ;) it was discovered that a bug existed after a recent update which was corrected.

Thanks to those who fixed it ... and then implemented it into the image ...

Happy again ... OBH 0.6 pre-release with 2160P default AV setting and auto switching to 1080P etc on my non-4K TV's ... :)

PS any movement regarding the VU USB Tuner and image (POINT 3 in) ?? I'd like to have my DVB-T (Freeview) ... Tuner S working again.

Thanks all ... :thanks:

E

Ev0

Hi Ev0,
Just wanted to confirm that the Autoresolution IS working again after last nights updates (14.01.17) ... as discussed elsewhere ;) it was discovered that a bug existed after a recent update which was corrected.

Thanks to those who fixed it ... and then implemented it into the image ...

Happy again ... OBH 0.6 pre-release with 2160P default AV setting and auto switching to 1080P etc on my non-4K TV's ... :)

PS any movement regarding the VU USB Tuner and image (POINT 3 in) ?? I'd like to have my DVB-T (Freeview) ... Tuner S working again.

Thanks all ... :thanks:

Glad it's working again for you now.

No updates on usb tuners yet i'm afraid

D

DamacFunkin

As well as the LCD4linux problem i have another problem with watching one Satellite channel whilst another is recording or being accessed (ABM etc), i have tested this on FTA channels.
If i set a recording on BBC One HD and try to run ABM, Tuning on BBC One HD fails till ABM has run even though both Tuners are shown as active on the LCD screen.
If i have a Recording in progress from a satellite channel and i access another Satellite channel, both Tuners show active, the recording appears to continue, but has actually stopped at the time i accessed the other Satellite channel.
I flash back to Normal Black Hole and everything works as expected. (so no problem with LNB or connections).
My full Tuner setup is as follows:
Slot A 1x DVB-C FBC.
Slot B 1x Dual DVB-S2 FBC (Fixed Universal LNB).
Slot C 1x Dual DVB-T2 (Hybrid).

Code:
config.Nims.0.cable.scan_networkid=40967
config.Nims.0.cable.scan_provider=70
config.Nims.1.cable.scan_networkid=40967
config.Nims.1.cable.scan_provider=70
config.Nims.2.cable.scan_networkid=40967
config.Nims.2.cable.scan_provider=70
config.Nims.3.cable.scan_networkid=40967
config.Nims.3.cable.scan_provider=70
config.Nims.4.cable.scan_networkid=40967
config.Nims.4.cable.scan_provider=70
config.Nims.5.cable.scan_networkid=40967
config.Nims.5.cable.scan_provider=70
config.Nims.6.cable.scan_networkid=40967
config.Nims.6.cable.scan_provider=70
config.Nims.7.configMode=nothing
config.Nims.8.diseqcA=282
config.Nims.9.diseqcA=282
config.Nims.16.multiType=1
config.Nims.16.terrestrial=70
config.Nims.17.multiType=1
config.Nims.17.terrestrial=70

E

Ev0

As well as the LCD4linux problem i have another problem with watching one Satellite channel whilst another is recording or being accessed (ABM etc), i have tested this on FTA channels.
If i set a recording on BBC One HD and try to run ABM, Tuning on BBC One HD fails till ABM has run even though both Tuners are shown as active on the LCD screen.
If i have a Recording in progress from a satellite channel and i access another Satellite channel, both Tuners show active, the recording appears to continue, but has actually stopped at the time i accessed the other Satellite channel.
I flash back to Normal Black Hole and everything works as expected. (so no problem with LNB or connections).
My full Tuner setup is as follows:
Slot A 1x DVB-C FBC.
Slot B 1x Dual DVB-S2 FBC (Fixed Universal LNB).
Slot C 1x Dual DVB-T2 (Hybrid).

Code:
config.Nims.0.cable.scan_networkid=40967
config.Nims.0.cable.scan_provider=70
config.Nims.1.cable.scan_networkid=40967
config.Nims.1.cable.scan_provider=70
config.Nims.2.cable.scan_networkid=40967
config.Nims.2.cable.scan_provider=70
config.Nims.3.cable.scan_networkid=40967
config.Nims.3.cable.scan_provider=70
config.Nims.4.cable.scan_networkid=40967
config.Nims.4.cable.scan_provider=70
config.Nims.5.cable.scan_networkid=40967
config.Nims.5.cable.scan_provider=70
config.Nims.6.cable.scan_networkid=40967
config.Nims.6.cable.scan_provider=70
config.Nims.7.configMode=nothing
config.Nims.8.diseqcA=282
config.Nims.9.diseqcA=282
config.Nims.16.multiType=1
config.Nims.16.terrestrial=70
config.Nims.17.multiType=1
config.Nims.17.terrestrial=70

There is an issue with tuner J, it seems to work only as a loop through to tuner I, rather than independent at the moment, it is being worked on though, so will hopefully be sorted soon.

N

Nitemare

There is an issue with tuner J, it seems to work only as a loop through to tuner I, rather than independent at the moment, it is being worked on though, so will hopefully be sorted soon.

Glad to hear this .. .I thought it was something I'd one!! lol

E

Ev0

The tuner loopthrough issue, should now be solved (well it's working ok for me now).

E

Ev0

DO NOT DO AN ONLINE UPDATE OF OBH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

IF YOU DO, YOUR BOX WILL BE STUCK IN A BOOTLOOP

WE WILL INFORM YOU WHEN IT IS OK TO USE ONLINE UPDATE AGAIN