OpenBH 0.6 Vu+ Zero

D

darius1

what is the password for ftp? It dose not work with default (dreambox) !

V

vive

Where can i download previous updade,because latest update somthimes freeze pictures.Thanks

E

Ev0

what is the password for ftp? It dose not work with default (dreambox) !
On our images (the ones posted on this board) there is no password by default, you just press enter instead of typing anything.

E

Ev0

Where can i download previous updade,because latest update somthimes freeze pictures.Thanks
You can not downgrade an online update.

The only thing you can do, is reflash the box with the original image, but then when you update again, it will be to the latest updates.

That said, nothing in the updates will make pictures freeze, and think very carefully about the rules of this board, before you start asking why you might be getting picture freezing.

S

safari

It dose not connect to DCC ,The password is not corecte !! default password is drembox.
Hello mate,yea is a problem only with the OpenBH 0.6,me too with the zero..I try all that i can but no way to do it work:help:

E

Ev0

Due to recent changes in the OE-A git, we recommend you do not online update OBH 0.6, as it is likely to stop your box from booting.

If you wish to update, please make a backup of your image first, and then use the new full flash update files in the 1st post of this thread. You will then be able to online update in future.

Please also remember to make periodic full backups of your image, just incase there are any future issue's, as it is outside of our control what other developers commit to the OE-A git and the build process is automated, therefore we can only fix issues when they arise but we are unable to predict them.

D

dimp

Hi all,
i'm using this image in main flash boot since more than 2 months because it supports openmultiboot better than BH images, i had no corruption at all at boot. but i'm forced to use BH 2.17 in dual boot because booting time in OBH is hooribly long i think it takes more than 2 minutes. i configured nfs shares on my home network, but sometimes my share is shut down. Could this be a bug at boot, so the images searches for the share (even when configured with mount as needed) and that explains the long boot time?
is there a log or something else that can help developers?

N

nunigaia

Hi all,
i'm using this image in main flash boot since more than 2 months because it supports openmultiboot better than BH images, i had no corruption at all at boot. but i'm forced to use BH 2.17 in dual boot because booting time in OBH is hooribly long i think it takes more than 2 minutes. i configured nfs shares on my home network, but sometimes my share is shut down. Could this be a bug at boot, so the images searches for the share (even when configured with mount as needed) and that explains the long boot time?
is there a log or something else that can help developers?

You have logs manager, where you can configure the logs output.

Note: If you haven't configured it, you can find the logs at:

/home/root/logs

best regards
nunigaia

E

Ev0

Due to some users, reporting to us, that they have still had issue's with online updates.

We have released new OpenBH 0.6 full flash files today (see 1st post of this thread).

There should be no more issue's with online updating now (we hope).

Please remember to do a full backup, before you try to update, just incase you do have issue's.

E

Ev0

DO NOT DO AN ONLINE UPDATE OF OBH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

IF YOU DO, YOUR BOX WILL BE STUCK IN A BOOTLOOP

WE WILL INFORM YOU WHEN IT IS OK TO USE ONLINE UPDATE AGAIN

S

superfan

Hello, could someone please tell me where I can download mgcamd, I have installed this image on my zero and it's working fine but I'm struggling to find mgcamd?

B

bogdanm

Hello, could someone please tell me where I can download ******, I have installed this image on my zero and it's working fine but I'm struggling to find ******?
REad forum rules!!!
Talking about emulators is forbiden.