OpenBH 06 Solo2 update "online" stucks on booting

N

nunigaia

Only for SOLO2 STB´S.

Post your information, and please don´t mix information related to other STB´s models.

best regards
nunigaia

E

Ev0

There seems to be an issue with the OBH feeds. We are looking into this, and will let you know when the problem is resolved.

A

Azam

Same problem here with Solo2.
Recovered my situation by removing peripherals (HDD, USB and ethernet cable) and then installing original image (openbh-0.6-vusolo2-20160627_usb_release_dfa51a6) in internal flash and setting it all up from scratch.

However, as soon as I do an Online Update the problem reoccurs where after rebooting the box the image cannot boot up and the front display just shows 'Starting..' on it.

I hope an explanation is forthcoming as there are many others having this exact issue.

E

Ev0

Same problem here with Solo2.
Recovered my situation by removing peripherals (HDD, USB and ethernet cable) and then installing original image (openbh-0.6-vusolo2-20160627_usb_release_dfa51a6) in internal flash and setting it all up from scratch.

However, as soon as I do an Online Update the problem reoccurs where after rebooting the box the image cannot boot up and the front display just shows 'Starting..' on it.

I hope an explanation is forthcoming as there are many others having this exact issue.
Reflash your box again, and then try the update again, it should be ok now

E

Ev0

The issue has been identified, there has been a recent change in the OE-A git, and this has broken the online update for the exisiting OBH builds, and we believe this will be a problem for all current oe-a images.

New full flash files have been posted, please reflash your box with the latest builds.

Y

yura21

After today's update...

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2017-01-18_10-47-08.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 14
E

Ev0

Ok you can try and replace this file (from inside the zip), put it into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/models/ and overwrite the original

Attachments

• grab.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 10
A

Azam

Ok you can try and replace this file (from inside the zip), put it into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/models/ and overwrite the original

Phew!! That fixes the crashes after today's online updates on my VuPlus Solo2.
Now I have to make sure I have a good backup procedure in place to avoid similar problems in future.

Thanks for providing the fix today.

H

hall9000

Hi Evo

Oggi alle 11:16 - Ev0:
There should be no problems with doing an Online update in OpenBH 0.6 now

I will try to update online now....

upload_2017-1-19_16-42-4.png

S

stan2345

I did a clean install on solo2 using new released image (in first post) and I can not go further from the first screen because my remote is not working with this image. What should I do to solve this problem?

E

Ev0

I did a clean install on solo2 using new released image (in first post) and I can not go further from the first screen because my remote is not working with this image. What should I do to solve this problem?
replace the batteries in your remote

S

stan2345

My remote has new batteries and works well with different images but only with new OBH not.