OpenBH 1.0 Vu+ Solo4K

Z

zigomar

In standby "spdif" remains active. My home cinema turns off and on again.
Do you know a solution ??
cordially
VU+ 4k solo

H

hasan.m

Greetings to the moderator Please download a new version of the Open Black Hole image
Just as the Black Hole Edition with features to download is a turning point in the open-black hole image, we are looking forward to the different version of this beautiful image thanks.

B

barancek

Does anyone recommend to mount mgcamd ARM in this image? In 0.6 it is reliable and there is a malfunction

P

paperino61

you must put your own config files into /etc/openvpn though.
For me Openvpn in OBH 1.0 doesn't work.....
my config file in etc/openvpn are ok...
with original obh 0.6 all works fine.... when I make update it doesn't work anymore (using OBH 1.0, it doesn't work from begin)
g.
Ev0 said: ↑
I made some config changes to OBH 1.0.009 with openvpn, it seems there is a conflict between the OE-A openvpn and OBH openvpn (in the Open Black Hole Settings panel).

Please try it again, but if it still does not work for you, then you could try going into Menu - Setup - System - Network - OpenVPN setup and then disable the Autostart in there (yellow button), then go back into the OBH version (2x blue button) and enable autostart in there.
I tried the solution (fresh installation of new image etc)

I tried the solution (fresh installation of new image etc)
Same problem.... when I try to start openvpn anything happens.
Anyway I've found a solution ....
replacing original \usr\sbin\openvpn withe the one present in original image (without update) of obh 0.6 it seems to work well.
I don't think this is a good solution, but this is the only way I can use openvpn with OBH1 (great work this image.....thanks to all those who worked for that)

Hi to all..... some good news for using OPNVPN in OBH 1.09 (I like it very much) without my bad solution (see above) ?
I'm having a lot of problem with it (using BH 3.04 no problem with same configuration file, but I'd like tu use OBH)
tks in advance
g.

N

nikos201

After installing OBH image in solo4k,
Kodi is not there.

Thanks in advance.