• Updated to Python 2.7.13
  • Updated to Gstreamer 1.13.0
  • Glibc 2.2.5
  • GCC bug fixes
  • openSSL Security fixes
  • Basis for new 64 bit environment Support for multi libs 32/64 Bit
  • Stability updates
  • Based on OE-Core Morty
  • MX BlackShaddow_P Full Hd skin (1920x1080)
  • Kodi 17.6 (for those models that support it)
  • Various OE-A Core updates

2-png.33189

3-jpg.33191

4-jpg.33192

5-jpg.33195

6-jpg.33190

7-jpg.33193

8-jpg.33194

Where can I find the OpenBH git ?

The OpenBH git is located here: https://github.com/BlackHole

DISCLAIMER

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

Attachments

• openbh-4.1.032.release-vuuno4k_usb_release_d6351f3.zip
    76.4 MB · Views: 96
C

cociodar

hi. does it support cc cam? if not, where do i find the o scam ipk?

X

x-xxxA

Installed latest OBH image on Uno 4K and have wrong time and date (apprx 1hr 45min & 2 days). Usually, when I had wrong time I used to add
config.misc.useTransponderTime=false to settings and run the command "rdate -s time.nist.gov". Now this is not solving my problem as the settings are not holding the line added. Could someone help me with this problem.

A

Azam

I had similar problems recently. Just couldn't get the right time displayed and it messed up all the EPG obviously. I have Uno 4K with latest OBH 4.1 installed in both flash and Open Multiboot.

Finally, the only thing that worked for me was to boot into flash image and do a full online update. Then boot again into the image on Open Multiboot and do full online update too. That fixed it.

I'm not sure but maybe you need to keep the flash image updated regularly as well in order to avoid breaking the one used in Open Multiboot.

Good luck!

X

x-xxxA

Thanks for your reply. The image was on flash and giving me this error whereas the BH image on multiboot was showing the right time. Late yesterday I reflashed the OBH image again on flash and it worked well. I'll bookmark your reply so if this happens again, I'll do as you suggested before reflashing the image.

K

KingNaples

Thanks for your reply. The image was on flash and giving me this error whereas the BH image on multiboot was showing the right time. Late yesterday I reflashed the OBH image again on flash and it worked well. I'll bookmark your reply so if this happens again, I'll do as you suggested before reflashing the image.

Hi,
I've same issues on my solo4k!! no multiboot is in place and I'perform regular updates. Probably the last ones few days ago introduced the problem in my opinion.
Possibly I would like to avoid the immage refresh if anyone has suggestion about is welcome.

Tks

E

Ev0

I think it is an issue with the NTP server, all oe-a images are having the same issue's I think

K

KingNaples

I think it is an issue with the NTP server, all oe-a images are having the same issue's I think
Not sure the issues is the ntp server I''ve tryed different and also is still there with the thansponder time selection.
Regards

U

ulli534

i have a new Uno4k se . But there is no OBH for it. Can i install the version for Uno4K?

T

turuzzu

Hi, I updated a VUUNO4K from OpenBH 1.0 to OpenBH 4.1. Using this last version the Unicable LNB doesn't work. If I come back to the previous version (OpenBH 1.0) it works fine. In this version of OS there is a specific configuration of Unicable LNB? Thank you very much

N

nunigaia

Hi, I updated a VUUNO4K from OpenBH 1.0 to OpenBH 4.1. Using this last version the Unicable LNB doesn't work. If I come back to the previous version (OpenBH 1.0) it works fine. In this version of OS there is a specific configuration of Unicable LNB? Thank you very much

I own a Unicable Durasat Dur-Line UK128 and works flawlessly.

This LNB has a splitter 1/4 ( brand fracarro ) ... and is connected to 4 receivers. ( Ultimo4k, Uno4k SE, Zero 4k and Duo2 ), on every image i use ( Open BlackHole 4.1.019, BlackHole 3.0.5C, OpenATV 6.1, OpenVIX 5.1, etc )

best regards
nunigaia