OpenBH 4.2 Vu+ Duo2

H

hall9000

Thank you very much Shiro
It also works the pause also the functions back and forth using the arrow buttons !

Hall

I found out with joy that there are other functions ...
In addition to pause / play
Paused by pressing the right / left arrow bottons, a bar with the duration of the video appears and by pressing it in either direction you can go back and forth for the desired minutes.
In addition cherry on the cake, coming out of the pause you can use the numeric bottons to move to predefined portions of minutes
Forward bottons 3 (+10 sec); 6 (+1 min); 9 (+ 5 min)
Rewind bottons 1 (- 10 sec); 4 (-1 min); 7 (- 5 min)

I just think that now we are at a good level
We have to thank the developers and Shiro and Ev0 who have listened to our requests.

Many thanks :)

Hall

Last edited:
A

Alexwilmac

1,4,7 and 3,6,9 are the same you can use in the normal movies and recordings and the amount of time for the 3 jumps are configurable at your choice by the expert settings in the recording settings (blue/blue and then scroll down till this submenu).

H

hall9000

Thank you
But perhaps you forget that we are talking about VOD and not about normal movies and recordings.....

I take the opportunity to thank Ev0 and Shiro

Hall

E

Ev0

The next version of OBH will have the VOD skip buttons enabled.

But maybe in future there will be an option to enable / disable them, as there are some downsides (depending on how you are used to using IPTV) to having the VOD skip buttons working.

H

hall9000

The next version of OBH will have the VOD skip buttons enabled.

But maybe in future there will be an option to enable / disable them, as there are some downsides (depending on how you are used to using IPTV) to having the VOD skip buttons working.

Thank you Ev0 :thanks:
To complete the possibility of using the buttons you could also make a form appear on the screen with the utility icons of each....
Do I pretending too much ? :):):)

Hall

A

Alexwilmac

Yes, of course: but the amounts of time you mentioned is the default, as I said, ALSO for normal movies so it's very likely that you can set your preferences about them the way I wrote.
After all, trying it's for free. ;)

H

hall9000

Good evening
My VuDuo2 with the last OBH didnt go to to restart mode but only to restart gui.
Also with multiboot didnt go to the selected image but return to the flash image.
What could be the problem?
Thanks
Hall

A

Alexwilmac

Can you explain what do you mean by "didn't go to restart mode"?
What did you try, a GUI restart or a system restart?
Anyway, as it seems, from what you write, that this installation is in omb, if there is something wrong with it it's normal that the reboot starts with the image in flash.
Did you install a new skin or a plugin? If so, starting from another image and browse from the omb root
/media/hdd/open-multiboot
to the plugins' folder
...../usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins

For instance in my case, as I have omb in hdd and the image is called OBH-4.2, it is:
/media/hdd/open-multiboot/OBH-4.2/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins

There you have
extensions
SystemPlugins

where you can delete the folder of the plugin involved.

Instead, if it's a skin, you'll find under
/media/hdd/open-multiboot/OBH-4.2//usr/share/enigma2

H

hall9000

Hello Alex
I know all about omb, i have 7 images on it and every day i compare solutions and plugings in each one.
For that reason is difficult to know wich plugin or what appened about to cause that malfuctions
Anyway power off and after power on its every time the solution...
For the moment it works..
Thanks
Hall

M

marian16

Open multiboot works very well and the pictures are connected to the wireless network, unlike the Black Hole where the images did not connect to the wireles network ...

K

khafanpardaz

OpenBH 4.2

Whats New:

• Updated to OE4.2 core
  • The main packages and utilities have been updated:
  • Gstreamer 1.14.4
  • Libc6
  • Openssh
  • Busybox
  • Samba
  • Openssl
  • Nfs Util
  • Dropbear
  • Bitbake
  • Gcc 6.3.0 Memleak fix
  • Based on OE-Core Roki
  • Various OE-A Core updates
  • Various Skin Updates from Mx10

2-png.33189

Where can I find the OpenBH git ?

The OpenBH git is located here: https://github.com/BlackHole

Thanks to:
  • Rytec, doglover and all the teams that host EPG feeds for EPG Importer, for their continued support.
  • All developers for their plugins used in the feeds of this image.
  • All of the BH Beta team for their hours of testing and dedication on improving the image.
  • All those who have submitted patches/fixes
  • To all who have submitted translation work for OpenBH.
  • Huevos for his work on blindscan and ABM.
  • Peter de Jonge, abu baniaz & Huevos for their work with Andyblac to improve ABM.
  • Matrix10 for OpenBH skins.

DISCLAIMER

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

More than three months from the last post
Please upload the new update to download at the first post ... no 4.2.018
Thank you a world

E

Ev0

why ?
did you release a new image for duo2???
Because we use online update to update the image, so there is no need to keep posting flash files.

You have been told before, we are not changing anything just for you.

T

Thomas67

Teleportation???? this is an old and outdated plugin.
Take advantage of the great OMB (OpenMultiboot). It has got much more advanced features than teleportation.
http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...fully-take-advantage-of-open-multiboot.34604/

I agree somewhat with you because i love OMB and all its possibility.
But i also are and old and i mean old ;) fan of Teleport plugin.
And the nice thing with Teleportation is that you dont need to do a reboot when jumping from universe to universe
and its also a lightwieght plugin so i really would like to see it in OBH also not only BH.
But at the same time if it gets incorpurated in to OBH all other Alliance images can use it and in the and its a BH Plugin.
But out dated is only me not the plugin :)