E

Ev0

OpenBH 4.4

1.jpg

Whats New:

• Updated to OE4.4 core
  • The main packages and utilities have been updated
  • Factory reset procedure was overhauled
  • Action controls changed. Use OBH 4.3 if your plugins don't work properly for you
  • EPG buttons customisable. Long press EPG button to change defaults

*** Password is required for FTP, TELNET & SSH ***

2.png

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Where can I find the OpenBH git ?

The OpenBH git is located here: https://github.com/BlackHole

Thanks to:
  • Rytec, doglover and all the teams that host EPG feeds for EPG Importer, for their continued support.
  • All developers for their plugins used in the feeds of this image.
  • All of the BH Beta team for their hours of testing and dedication on improving the image.
  • All those who have submitted patches/fixes
  • To all who have submitted translation work for OpenBH.
  • Huevos for his work on blindscan and ABM.
  • Peter de Jonge, abu baniaz & Huevos for their work with Andyblac to improve ABM.
  • Matrix10 for OpenBH skins.

DISCLAIMER

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

*** Password is required for FTP, TELNET & SSH ***

DOWNLOAD HERE:

M

Mick12334

Ev0 is aware, of the problem, but it might take a little time to resolve the issue.
For now please stick with 4.3.

M

Mick12334

Password? Do you mean setting up a password, using telnet, so that you can use useful programs like Filezilla, and dreamboxedit?
Please try to post more information.

A

azizhadi

Hi

After experimenting on duo 4k
A disastrous picture in weight and also heavy in opening encrypted

Love this picture but it's always late to my gestreamer

M

Mick12334

Whatever password you've put in your VU+.
However because you're using Dreambox Control Centre, instead of the VUCC, you need to set up a profile, for your VU+.
Either click on Profiles, and add profile, or click on the search option, the magnifying glass, next to your receiver, search, then create a profile.

S

scorpion007

Whatever password you've put in your VU+.
However because you're using Dreambox Control Centre, instead of the VUCC, you need to set up a profile, for your VU+.
Either click on Profiles, and add profile, or click on the search option, the magnifying glass, next to your receiver, search, then create a profile.
I'm confused I have never used a password dcc won't allow full access, if I go into network settings and password it is blank and will not let me put a password in? but dcc works with the BH image ok, any idea what's going on with this 4.4 image.

M

Mick12334

If you read the full post, at the top of this thread, you will notice that you have to set a password, on your vuplus, when using Open Black Hole 4.4, to get utilities to work, including DCC.

By going into the menu, setup, network, and c selecting password, you should have a virtual keyboard, which allows you to enter a password.

Otherwise do it from your PC, by downloading PuTTY.
Start up PuTTY, enter your receivers IP Address, select the Telnet option, and open.
Type in root, and press enter, on your keyboard.
On the next line type in passwd, and press enter.
Hit enter if your current password is blank, then type in your new password, it doesn't show anything being typed, but it is. Press enter and confirm your new password.

M

Mick12334

Yesterday I did a fresh install, of Open Black Hole 4.4, on my Duo 2, and the latest update reads 4.4.005.

T

technomate

well thats me stuffed have allways used blackhole and with openblkhole i have no idea what to do as my dcc and editor doesnt work as left side pannel is blank is there a fix or how to fix this please.have been with blkhole since it returned many moons ago.help please,

S

Shiro

well thats me stuffed have allways used blackhole and with openblkhole i have no idea what to do as my dcc and editor doesnt work as left side pannel is blank is there a fix or how to fix this please.have been with blkhole since it returned many moons ago.help please,

In obh you have to setup a root password