OpenBh 5.0.010 is now available and includes FCC

zeberil

Why is there no response

"For those who do not know or do not know, here is the hint of writing a text in a high box in the electronic medium is considered a lack of serious education; It's the same as yelling at someone. So if you do not want someone to shout with you, I suggest moderating in the use of high-box texts or with too large fonts. The ideal is to use a font size 14 at most, and bold or underline what is important and deserves highlight."

Maybe it's for this reason that you have not yet given you an answer... but if you had a consultation here, you got to know that the problem has already been reported!

Al-Wahaibi

"For those who do not know or do not know, here is the hint of writing a text in a high box in the electronic medium is considered a lack of serious education; It's the same as yelling at someone. So if you do not want someone to shout with you, I suggest moderating in the use of high-box texts or with too large fonts. The ideal is to use a font size 14 at most, and bold or underline what is important and deserves highlight."

Maybe it's for this reason that you have not yet given you an answer... but if you had a consultation here, you got to know that the problem has already been reported!

Try to be respectful in your manner of speaking with others
Don't create excuses to avoid the answer
The size, type and color of the font is not monopolized by anyone and is not intended to scream as you claim

Look at the post of your colleague AlexWilMac He also brought up the problem and no one answered him even you and it was a post line like what you like

FCC enabled, no channel number in infobar | OpenBh Team Board

2022-03-14_13-48-56.jpg

zeberil

Since when is anyone obliged to respond? Have you ever tried if you have tried to correct the situation, not yet achieved or have not yet existed time/availability to solve it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Al-Wahaibi

Since when is anyone obliged to respond? Have you ever tried if you have tried to correct the situation, not yet achieved or have not yet existed time/availability to solve it?

Respect yourself dog
This is not the place for racism
We are free to write whatever font we want

Last edited by a moderator:

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Please keep it civil.

Nobody has answered you, because nobody has the answer.

Check BH image and see if the channel numbers show in that image with FCC enabled.

Al-Wahaibi

Please keep it civil.

Nobody has answered you, because nobody has the answer.

Check BH image and see if the channel numbers show in that image with FCC enabled.

We are a prohibited people who do not like cursing and insulting others
Whoever insults us, we insult him

You own the devices and you create your own image and you have to test it before you put it to the user

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator

You own the devices and you create your own image and you have to test it before you put it to the user
We don't HAVE to do anything.

nunigaia

Staff member

Not here, we have to maintain the serenity of the board.

Stay calm, be cool, don´t use capital letters, and wait patiently that someone has the answer for you.

As you haven´t respected some reasons i gave to you up.. you´ll be back only at 1th April ...

Cya
Cobweb

Seagen

Also as info. MX has only skinned the CH number in the first infobar of BH. There is no CH number in the Nab_ExtraInfobar. So the screenshots posted here are correct anyway.
They are from the SecondInfoBar ;)

Meloserj

Respect yourself dog
This is not the place for racism
We are free to write whatever font we want
What is this language here? Why you insulting other members? Who lets you to believe you can post whatever you like here? Nobody is racist here, but if you think you can use popular swearing words in Arab world like "KALB", sorry you should pick your suitcase and move.
Nobody is here to give you free software without bug. These people are doing their best "Free of Charge" to provide us some boost to our boxes. Are you ready to pay for your software? Only in paid cases, you have the right to complain about bugs. And even on paid software, you should wait for a reasonable timeline from developer.
@Ev0 I am following you and your hard work from previous forum, please kindly limit the access of such people to board. I appreciate all your hard work and hats off brother

nunigaia

Staff member
What is this language here? Why you insulting other members? Who lets you to believe you can post whatever you like here? Nobody is racist here, but if you think you can use popular swearing words in Arab world like "KALB", sorry you should pick your suitcase and move.
Nobody is here to give you free software without bug. These people are doing their best "Free of Charge" to provide us some boost to our boxes. Are you ready to pay for your software? Only in paid cases, you have the right to complain about bugs. And even on paid software, you should wait for a reasonable timeline from developer.
@Ev0 I am following you and your hard work from previous forum, please kindly limit the access of such people to board. I appreciate all your hard work and hats off brother

The issue is solved for now, please "no comments", thanks!

Let´s try maintain the serenity of the board! ;)

best regards
Cobweb

AlexWilMac

Staff member
Sorry, what issue has been solved? Not the lack of channel numbers in infobars, I suppose, 'cause it's still true.

AlexWilMac

Staff member
Well, as this thread got a little bit... confused, I was not sure what issue has been solved :) Which one you meant?

Al-Wahaibi

Not here, we have to maintain the serenity of the board.

Stay calm, be cool, don´t use capital letters, and wait patiently that someone has the answer for you.

As you haven´t respected some reasons i gave to you up.. you´ll be back only at 1th April ...

Cya
Cobweb

You arrested me unjustly
You do not understand what he said in a post, he is the one who calls for racism, not me

Last edited:

Al-Wahaibi

Don't get involved in a topic that doesn't concern you. Where am I from and who I am?

There is no team that works for free