OpenBh 5.0 Crash on IRIB UHD HDR 26E

gintarasarm

LCD4linux author is not even going to fix this plugin, I wrote to him on his website in german language and what he answered me, can you read it for yourself

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Then it's best if everyone removes the plugin from their box to stop any issues.

gintarasarm

Ev0 your aswer is very good, but the point is that you need to think about it, how can make it so that someone can fix this plugin, This I know that you can fix this plugin sow maybe let him give you rights and will you fix this plugin
Thank you sow much

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Ev0 your aswer is very good, but the point is that you need to think about it, how can make it so that someone can fix this plugin, This I know that you can fix this plugin sow maybe let him give you rights and will you fix this plugin
Thank you sow much
Sorry but we have enough to do with keeping the image updated, we don't have time or the interest in fixing other peoples issues.

If the author can not or will not fix the plugin, then you need to stop using it.

gintarasarm

Ev0 this I know very wery vell therefore if the author does not want to I turned to you you because you know very well how to do it, what about the time, I understand you very well that you are right (y)