OpenBh 5.2 is now Available

nunigaia

Staff member
Do you have LCD4Linux installed? ( It seems there´s an issue on it ) ...
If so remove it for now, and reboot your STB.

I have open an issue at OE-A git, reporting it!

After removing it, and just let the default FRONT display ... the box will work normally!

best regards
nunigaia

LCD4LINUX NEED`S MORE FIX´'S

The issue from Lcd4Linux, after severall fix´s is not still 100% fixed :(

Don´t use it, or you´ll get hangs or slow zapping ( is like a job is running on the background when you press any button on your RCU to control your STB ).

I have open another issue due 2 errors i got from L4L log, and reported it to OE-Alliance developers.

best regards
nunigaia

goral

Temperatur on my VU+ Uno 4K SE is very high. 77 Celsius deg. is really hot. On OBH 5.1 it was around 68-69.

1680773424880.png

B.D.

I think it's quite normal. I have an octagon and as you can see from the picture temperature is similar and I never had any problem, not even last summer when temperatures here were real high.

1_0_19_7B_4B0_110_820000_0_0_0_20230406231900.jpg

B.D.

The previous image was from ATV 'cause I was doing some work on it, this that follows is OBH5.2 and it's even a bit higher but everything works fine, so I wouldn't worry too much.

1_0_19_BBC_3A2_110_EEEE0262_0_0_0_20230406234659.jpg

Vladimir

I upgraded the OpenBH 5.1 software to 5.2, restored the previous settings, everything is very simple, I liked it. The temperature on my VU+ Uno 4K SE is 65 degrees Celsius.

paperino61

LCD4LINUX NEED`S MORE FIX´'S

The issue from Lcd4Linux, after severall fix´s is not still 100% fixed :(

Don´t use it, or you´ll get hangs or slow zapping ( is like a job is running on the background when you press any button on your RCU to control your STB ).

I have open another issue due 2 errors i got from L4L log, and reported it to OE-Alliance developers.

best regards
nunigaia
Have You some good news about Lcd4Linux on OBH 5.2?

g.

gintarasarm

Hi Guys, Write about these problems to the creator of this plugin...But I doubt very much that he want will to fix anything, I wrote earlier that this plugin has very big problems and doas not work with IPTV (Vu+Duo4KSE OpenBH 5.2) And I just can not understand why creator of this plugin can not be fix it!