Best regards

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2023-11-11_11-34-15.log.txt
    78.8 KB · Views: 16

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Don't understand why it has caused an issue as that line is no longer required.

I have removed it now.

Will rebuild the images (again), should be available via online update later tonight / tomorrow.

SuperGlud

OpenBh 5.3.013 Enigma2 Crashlog
SF8008: After online update i have this Crash Loop.

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2023-11-29_07-46-05.txt
    41.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Enigma2_crash_2023-11-29_07-58-49.txt
    19.2 KB · Views: 5

B.D.

I think I'll wait for the fix to be done, I don't have the urgency to update. Thanks @Ev0 .
Will you remember to also update the Cosmo one?

s8un3no

The default and cosmos are already updated.
Anche io ho lo stesso problema dopo aver aggiornato con opkg upgrade.
Ho costretto il sistema a partire con la skin di default ma l'errore persiste.
Posso entrare nel filesystem e ho telnet funzionante, vorrei poter sistemare senza flash
Estratto del log

Translate
I also have the same problem after updating with opkg upgrade.

I forced the system to start with the default skin but the error persists.

I can get into the filesystem and have telnet working, would like to be able to fix without flash

Log extract
Creator = OpenBh
Version = 5.3
Build = 013
Type = release
Machine = sf8008
URL = http://www.openbh.net
distro=openbh
compile-date=20231126
compile-datetime=20231126193708
Compiled = Nov 26 2023
Skin = skin_default/skin.xml
Component = Enigma2

< 724.7513> Traceback (most recent call last):
< 724.7514> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Navigation.py", line 100, in dispatchEvent
< 724.7517> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ServiceEventTracker.py", line 84, in event
< 724.7521> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 2108, in __evServiceStart
< 724.7523> ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)
< 724.7524> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method Navigation.dispatchEvent of <Navigation.Navigation object at 0xaf01bb30>>,(0,)) failed)

paperino61

Ciao, Hai cambiato la skin via telnet? Mi dici come si fa, per favore?
ciao e grazie

Hallo, did you change the skin via telnet? Can you tell me how to do it, please?
Hello and thanks

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Thx
Is it possible to change skin from Telnet as the user-interface is not running. (How ?)
You can do it with ftp, just go to /usr/share/enigma2 and delete the skin folder that is causing the problem (MX_SlimLine in your case), then it should boot the default skin.

Ciao, Hai cambiato la skin via telnet? Mi dici come si fa, per favore?
ciao e grazie

Hallo, did you change the skin via telnet? Can you tell me how to do it, please?
Hello and thanks
As above.

Anche io ho lo stesso problema dopo aver aggiornato con opkg upgrade.
Posso entrare nel filesystem e ho telnet funzionante, vorrei poter sistemare senza flash
Estratto del log

Translate
I also have the same problem after updating with opkg upgrade.

I can get into the filesystem and have telnet working, would like to be able to fix without flash

Log extract

Your crash is different, image is rebuilding atm (I was in the middle of doing tests, when my ssd died on my PC, so I have not been able to fix anything until today).

s8un3no

You can do it with ftp, just go to /usr/share/enigma2 and delete the skin folder that is causing the problem (MX_SlimLine in your case), then it should boot the default skin.

As above.

Your crash is different, image is rebuilding atm (I was in the middle of doing tests, when my ssd died on my PC, so I have not been able to fix anything until today).
Attenzione che nel crash dell'utente SuperGlud c'è anche il mio problema

Translate
Be careful, my problem is also in the SuperGlud user's crash
< 674.5956> 07:58:49.0357 Traceback (most recent call last):
< 674.5956> 07:58:49.0357 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Navigation.py", line 100, in dispatchEvent
< 674.5961> 07:58:49.0362 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ServiceEventTracker.py", line 84, in event
< 674.5967> 07:58:49.0368 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 2108, in __evServiceStart
< 674.5974> 07:58:49.0375 ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)
< 674.5974> 07:58:49.0375 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method Navigation.dispatchEvent of <Navigation.Navigation object at 0xaedc8eb0>>,(0,)) failed)

s8un3no

Non serve cancellare tutta la cartella, è sufficente rinominare il file skin.xml che è dentro, anche se non credo che risolvi il problema

Translate
There is no need to delete the entire folder, it is sufficient to rename the skin.xml file that is inside, although I don't think that solves the problem

SuperGlud

Sorry, but this did not solve the OpenBh 5.3.013 SF8008 Crash loop
Best regards

B.D.

I updated again because I intended to reproduce the loop in order to get a log but even if it had 173 updates available it didn't updated anymore to the version .013 and remained .012 so it didn't loop anymore.