OpenBh 5.3 IPTV channels crash

don_hidalgo26

Donating Member
@Ev0: if there is a need to open a dedicated post for the problem let me know. You've been supporting Vu+ for years and it seems absurd to me that the post 15 problem can't be solved!

@Ev0: if there is a need to open a dedicated post for the problem let me know. You've been supporting Vu+ for years and it seems absurd to me that the post 15 problem can't be solved!
Google translate (waiting for AI)

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Ev0,
I have a Duo 4K with iptv service.
I link to this discussion because sometimes, on VOD service of iptv, some video streams start but only with the sound and not the video.
Now, from this discussion and past discussion in the old BH forum, I understand (please advise me if I'm wroing) that "service app" can be a solution for this kind of problem but when you enable it it is full of options that I don't know which are the one to enabled or not.
Do you have some tutorial of how to enable correcly it?
Kind regards
Sorry missed your post.

With serviceapp, generally you just install it and don't need to mess with any settings.

I don't know what you are using to view your IPTV channels, if using xstremity you can set it to use 5002 for VOD only, or if you just have a list of channels, you can edit the bouquet manually, changing the #SERVICE 4097:0:1 to #SERVICE 5002:0:1

Or you can change the service app setting from Enigma2 playback system Original to Serviceapp and then change the player to Exeplayer 3, but doing it this way, changes the default player from Mediaplayer to Exteplayer 3, which will solve the issue also, it just means everything then uses Exteplayer 3 instead.

don_hidalgo26

Donating Member
Sorry missed your post.

With serviceapp, generally you just install it and don't need to mess with any settings.

I don't know what you are using to view your IPTV channels, if using xstremity you can set it to use 5002 for VOD only, or if you just have a list of channels, you can edit the bouquet manually, changing the #SERVICE 4097:0:1 to #SERVICE 5002:0:1

Or you can change the service app setting from Enigma2 playback system Original to Serviceapp and then change the player to Exeplayer 3, but doing it this way, changes the default player from Mediaplayer to Exteplayer 3, which will solve the issue also, it just means everything then uses Exteplayer 3 instead.
Dear Ev0,
I confirm I use Xstreamity and that I've applied all the modifications as per your indications but the video stream (VOD) does not play the video but only the sound as before.
I think it is a problem of codec. When I'll have time to download the video stream, I'll let you know the codec to see if it can be supported and added from you in the next obh image update....
Kind regards