OpenBh 5.4 is now Available

Can you remove the ci module, and get E2 to run.

Then go to Menu - Setup - System - Logs - Settings:

Enable Debug logs, set to Yes and then Set Enigma2 Log Level to Debug + Logs, save and restart E2.

Then when E2 is running again, insert the module and when it crashes, post the debug log created (the 1st one, not the 2nd as that will be the log of the restart after it has crashed and won't contain the info).

It was removed, because Vu+ need to fix it.

If you really want to use it, then you can get it from the feeds, however be warned your box cpu will run at 100% if you install it.
Hi EvO, I have a veduo4kse with OpenBH 5.4 in multiboot (in root and slot 1), if I download and activate Bluetooth from the feeds will the CPU always work at 100% or only when I activate the Bluetooth function for the audio in the headphones?
When I don't use Bluetooth headphones, does the CPU return to working normally?

Hi EvO, I have a veduo4kse with OpenBH 5.4 in multiboot (in root and slot 1), if I download and activate Bluetooth from the feeds will the CPU always work at 100% or only when I activate the Bluetooth function for the audio in the headphones?
When I don't use Bluetooth headphones, does the CPU return to working normally?
Honestly I couldn't tell you as I don't use bluetooth (I have the remote but for me it's useless as it doesn't work in some plugins and the only way to get out of the plugin is to remove the batteries and refit them) and I don't use any bluetooth headphones or speakers with my boxes.

You can use the top command in telnet to check though.

Honestly I couldn't tell you as I don't use bluetooth (I have the remote but for me it's useless as it doesn't work in some plugins and the only way to get out of the plugin is to remove the batteries and refit them) and I don't use any bluetooth headphones or speakers with my boxes.

You can use the top command in telnet to check though.
Thank you, can you suggest me the top telnet command to check?

Back