oscam problem

djole661

hi everyone, I have a problem, I can't install any oscam on ob 5.1. It shows that oscam is installed but it is nowhere to be found. what could be the problem.

Mick12334

Staff member
How have you installed it? Via the plugin menu, and downloaded the softcam?
Have you pressed the blue button, on your remote, and see the oscam version installed? It will say you have 2 cams, or more, installed, which you select by pressing the < > arrows buttons, and the the OK button.

djole661

I downloaded the softcam ipk ,showed that it has installed, but when I press the blue button it shows that there is no oscam. in etc:tuxbox:config it shows me that it exists.

s8un3no

La obh usa altri percorsi e altri script per l'avvio delle softcam. Se installi un ipk classico questo mette lo script di avvio in etc/init.d metre la obh lo mette in usr/camscript ed è quì che li cerca. Se vuoi usare una oscam particolare ti conviene scaricare quella obh dal pannello e sostituire il binario che trovi in usr/bin, ticordati i permessi di esecuzione

Translate
The obh uses other paths and other scripts to start softcam. If you install a classic ipk this puts the startup script in etc / init.d while the obh puts it in usr / camscript and that's where it looks for them. If you want to use a particular oscam you should download the obh one from the panel and replace the binary you find in usr / bin, remember the execution permissions

Mick12334

Staff member
You don't need to load a .ipk file, anymore, you can do it via your menu, plugins, download plugins, and select your desired softcam.
When loading a .ipk file, using Filezilla, or other FTP program, you have to transfer it to the tmp folder, via your PC, then install it on your receiver, by pressing the green button, followed by the yellow button, select manual install IPK packages.

Indaco

La obh usa altri percorsi e altri script per l'avvio delle softcam. Se installi un ipk classico questo mette lo script di avvio in etc/init.d metre la obh lo mette in usr/camscript ed è quì che li cerca. Se vuoi usare una oscam particolare ti conviene scaricare quella obh dal pannello e sostituire il binario che trovi in usr/bin, ticordati i permessi di esecuzione

Translate
The obh uses other paths and other scripts to start softcam. If you install a classic ipk this puts the startup script in etc / init.d while the obh puts it in usr / camscript and that's where it looks for them. If you want to use a particular oscam you should download the obh one from the panel and replace the binary you find in usr / bin, remember the execution permissions
Ciao, ma oscam si può scaricare dal pannello dei plugin? io non la trovo proprio.....

Mick12334

Staff member
Stai usando OpenBh 5.0 o 5.1?
Questa funzione è disponibile solo nelle immagini successive di OpenBh.
Vai nel menu dei plug-in, scarica i plug-in, scorri verso il basso fino a softcam.
tradotto usando google

Indaco

Stai usando OpenBh 5.0 o 5.1?
Questa funzione è disponibile solo nelle immagini successive di OpenBh.
Vai nel menu dei plug-in, scarica i plug-in, scorri verso il basso fino a softcam.
tradotto usando google
Capito grazie. stavo facendo delle prove sulla 4.4
ciao e grazie

nni00288

I have the same issue, no ipk files are installing, softcams (any), install, but there shows that the bin file is missing. I tryed to install tspanel, no luck with any version.
I tryed with vucc, dcc, telnet... I have vu+ uno4k.

zeberil

I have the same issue, no ipk files are installing, softcams (any), install, but there shows that the bin file is missing. I tryed to install tspanel, no luck with any version.
What image are you using? Already here there are solutions put...

zeberil

OBH 5.1 has softcams available in feeds.... deletes everything you've highlighted with softcams, restart E2, then installs through feeds.

The bin is in usr/softcams.

ml54

Try this file. you'll need an FTP program to install it.
it will take care of the bin and config files.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_11715-emu-r798_all.ipk
    3.9 MB · Views: 30