Plugin not available

B.D.

When I go to the "Plugin" page it gives me the error message of the screenshot I insert below but the xtraEvent plugin is installed. I have tried to uninstall and install it again but the message still pops up.
Any idea what's the reason for that message?

The OBH version is 5.3.007 (Release) and the device is Octagon SF8008.

1_0_19_BBE_3A2_110_EEEE0262_0_0_0_20230922230852.jpg

B.D.

I downloaded it from Green>Yellow>Addons and Feeds Manager>OpenBh Addons Plugins-->XtraEvent V3.3 .
I never searched for it elsewhere and I don't even think the skin I'm using needs it but it never gave that error before.
I should probably update to .008 but I wanted to let you know about it first.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I downloaded it from Green>Yellow>Addons and Feeds Manager>OpenBh Addons Plugins-->XtraEvent V3.3 .
I never searched for it elsewhere and I don't even think the skin I'm using needs it but it never gave that error before.
I should probably update to .008 but I wanted to let you know about it first.
I think you need to uninstall that version and use the modified version from the addons panel.

xingchong

xtraevent is relatively old and has nothing to do with the system. It was developed in the early days. The author has not changed much at present. He will use it slowly at first. The compatibility is slightly poor. It is recommended not to use ipk to install. Since the compatibility script will cause the installation to fail, it is recommended to unzip and copy it.