Problem with obh image 5.3.012

nazier

Hello The media player plugin does not work when it is activated in the main menu
Of course, it stops working after restartin
Also, when searching for Al Yah 1 @ 52.5° E channels, it searches for frequency 11881 with wrong information, the arrow does not show picon and... or it does not search for frequency 12034 at all, and the best frequencies are the same, or if I search for one frequency alone, the others The frequencies and channels are not working. This problem is also the same for Eutelsat 8 West B @ 8.0° W. If I search for frequency 11512, the frequency of 11636 channels is cut and vice versag
Myimage is obh 5.3.012 on Vu+uno4kse

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Media Player is working for me.

Can't help with 52.2E as I do not have signal there, maybe another member can check.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
No idea which "media player" you have installed, but the one included in the image (Plugins / Green Panel) works fine.

nazier

Yes, it works well with the green button in the first step, but after activating it in the main menu and restarting, it doesn't work anymore. It didn't have a problem in the 5.3.0.0 images. It has a problem in the new update

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
As above, I have no idea which Media Player you are using, where is the menu from in your screenshot ?

Legolas70

Всем доброго времени суток! Подскажите пожалуйста с таким вопросом , в настоящее время стоит прошивка 5.2.007( Vu+ Uno 4k se) она поддерживает просмотр спутникового ТВ Триколор ТВ через модуль СI+ а также хитрый просмотр НТВ+ . Так вот я хотел спросить 5.3.012 будет ли поддерживать данную функцию, если нет, то какая из линейки 5.3. будет поддерживать? С уважением!

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Всем доброго времени суток! Подскажите пожалуйста с таким вопросом , в настоящее время стоит прошивка 5.2.007( Vu+ Uno 4k se) она поддерживает просмотр спутникового ТВ Триколор ТВ через модуль СI+ а также хитрый просмотр НТВ+ . Так вот я хотел спросить 5.3.012 будет ли поддерживать данную функцию, если нет, то какая из линейки 5.3. будет поддерживать? С уважением!
Off topic, start a new thread and use English please

nazier

also the same for Eutelsat 8 West B @ 8.0° W. If I search for frequency 11512, the frequency of 11636 channels is cut and vice versag

luxorr

hi creating back up ...and name of backup image "missing word backup"
could be possible to make fix, please
thank you

1700911040467.jpeg