Problema con installazione ultime immagini

max80

Da un pò di tempo non riesco più ad installare in multiboot le ultime immagini OBH sul mio octagon sf8008.Ho provato proprio adesso a caricare l'ultima del 3 gennaio 2023 ma come le altre mi si blocca durante il boot (sempre al 49 x 100) e non posso fare nulla,posso si entrare da telnet però mi serve a poco.Capita solo a me?

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Just downloaded and flashed the image, no issues here.

It does stay at 49 on the display, when it boots to the first setup wizard.

So if you have no picture on the tv, try another hdmi cable.

max80

Just downloaded and flashed the image, no issues here.

It does stay at 49 on the display, when it boots to the first setup wizard.

So if you have no picture on the tv, try another hdmi cable.
Niente da fare ho provato anche a cambiare cavo ma il problema rimane,si blocca durante il boot con schermo nero al 49% (fino a lì vedo il logo OBH e la rotellina che accenna a girare poi sparisce tutto).Sai dirmi da che risoluzione parte la schermata per il setup?Tanto per capirci con le altre immagini non ho nessun problema e non vorrei che OBK parta da una risoluzione che il mio televisore non supporta

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
The default should be 720p, the max it would be is 1080p though.

If you are connected on lan, then check the webif and see if that is live.

You could also try with telnet and if you can connect then issue init 2, enigma2 and when the text stops scrolling, read up the page and find out what the crash is.

B.D.

Have you tried re-downloading the image? It could be a corrupted file you are using, and also to check the integrity of the stick and possibly format it.

Hai provato a riscaricare l'immagine? Potrebbe essere un file corrotto quello che stai utilizzando, e anche a controllare l'integrità della chiavetta che usi ed eventualmente formattarla.

max80

The default should be 720p, the max it would be is 1080p though.

If you are connected on lan, then check the webif and see if that is live.

You could also try with telnet and if you can connect then issue init 2, enigma2 and when the text stops scrolling, read up the page and find out what the crash is.
Da webif non riesco ad entrare,solo da telnet

Attachments

• LOG.txt
    31.8 KB · Views: 5

s8un3no

Sembra ci sia un problema di codice
< 1106.7787> 03:43:15.8669 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/Multiboot.py", line 74, in getMultibootslots
< 1106.7789> 03:43:15.8671 IndexError: list index out of range

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Da webif non riesco ad entrare,solo da telnet
As I said above I have downloaded the lastest image and it is working.

The problem is because you have images on sd card, there was a bug that has now been fixed.

You can either try and update from telnet:
Code:
opkg update && opkg upgrade

Or download and reflash the image (do not reflash again with the same file as you will have the same issue).

max80

As I said above I have downloaded the lastest image and it is working.

The problem is because you have images on sd card, there was a bug that has now been fixed.

You can either try and update from telnet:
Code:
opkg update && opkg upgrade

Or download and reflash the image (do not reflash again with the same file as you will have the same issue).
Perfetto,fatto l'upgrade da telnet e ora finalmente riesce a finire il boot. (y)