Qviart Dual 4K Not supporting AVS encoding format video

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Would be down to Qviart to add support to the drivers.

abc522

Afaik, only zgemma support AVS codec
In my understanding and partial usage of brands, octagonal: SF8008 series, Gigabelue: Ultra HD Quad4K, Ultra HD UE4K, Ultra HD Trio 4K, UHD IP4K, Ultra HD Trio 4K Pro series, Amiko series, Abcom: PULSE 4K, PULSE 4K Mini series, Uno4K, Uno4KSE, Duo4K, Ultimo4K, Duo4KSE series, Zgemma series are all supported

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I will take your word for it as I do not have any content with AVS codec to test with now, but I am 99% sure when we added AVS codec it only played on Zgemma boxes.

abc522

I will take your word for it as I do not have any content with AVS codec to test with now, but I am 99% sure when we added AVS codec it only played on Zgemma boxes.
I have video content for testing and I don't know how to send it to you for testing!!!

el bandido

I have video content for testing and I don't know how to send it to you for testing!!!
I doubt you get this fixed. The Qviart Dual does not support usb tuners while most other enigma2 receivers do. I tried to contact Qviart directly about this and they did not bother to reply, much less fix it. There is only so much an image group can do, and after a certain point, the manufacturer which is Qviart has to step in and fix it.

You may contact Qviart directly at:
In reality though, I doubt that email address for Qviart is even checked or read.

Good Luck in your efforts!

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I doubt you get this fixed. The Qviart Dual does not support usb tuners while most other enigma2 receivers do. I tried to contact Qviart directly about this and they did not bother to reply, much less fix it. There is only so much an image group can do, and after a certain point, the manufacturer which is Qviart has to step in and fix it.

You may contact Qviart directly at:
In reality though, I doubt that email address for Qviart is even checked or read.

Good Luck in your efforts!
I reported the usb tuners and also this AVS codec to them.

Still waiting for them to fix the issues with Exteplayer3.

I am sure they will do what they can, but they are VERY slow to fix things.

el bandido

@Ev0 ,
I appreciate your efforts and those of OBH! I know that usb tuner issue was reported by OBH some time ago. Thanks.

But if a company is going to supply contact information, they should at least be decent and reply when someone emails them. VuPlus was the same way. Not much got fixed by them either...