Resume point for non .ts files not working in 6.0.xxx

NotLikeSomeone

Active member
All subversions of 6.0.xxx (including .004) are no longer able to resume a video from the last position.
I checked, to be sure, 5.6 and the same files correctly resume the watching.
Meanwhile, just doing other tries, I found out that OATV 7.6, non only is able to resume but also, with the same files is able to:
1) show the chapter markers (in case these files have, for instance because they are BDrip or similar).
2) even more importantly, is able to add or remove markers as they were normal recordings made by the image.
 
That must be something related to the box, as I never had this issue with 6.0.xxx series on my SF8008.
In fact, just installed 6.0.4 and now even multi-embedded subtitles are working in .mkv files, which is great!
 
No issues here with any of the boxes i've tested with either.

Have to be a problem your end, try doing init 2 in telnet.

The go to /etc/enigma2 and remove the settings file (put it on your desktop).

Then init 3.

This will remove all settings from the box so you will have to do the initial setup again, but once that bit is done you can check your resume points, if it's fixed then great and if not, then you know you can do init 2 again, put your settings file back on, and init 3 and you haven't lost anything.
 
That must be something related to the box, as I never had this issue with 6.0.xxx series on my SF8008.
In fact, just installed 6.0.4 and now even multi-embedded subtitles are working in .mkv files, which is great!
I never mentioned subtitles: I'm talking about the resume point that allows to restart the vision from the last point you watched.
 
I installed 6.03 on the ultimo4K and checked it. I don't have the problem you're referring to.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260928_120718.jpg
    IMG_20260928_120718.jpg
    490.1 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top