Showing channel numbers, zapping while not within a bouquet

AlexWilMac

Staff member
This is something I had proposed time ago, but maybe now it is possible with new Python3 OBH5.

One of the very few little disadvantages of OBH compared to BH is that, when you have bouquets (and then, consequentially, numbers assigned to the channels included at least in one bouquet) BH shows these numbers in infobar also if you:
a) recall the "All channels" list or a single satellite list;
b) zap through this list.

In this case, in the infobar you see a number only if that channel is already part of whatever bouquet; otherwise you see the - symbol.

This is useful because it gives the indication you can add it to a bouquet or if it's not needed.

In OBH (and other OE-Alliance images as well), instead, you never see in the infobar a channel number zapping through these kind of lists and you are desperate to understand if you may want to add it to a bouquet or if it's not needed.

Maybe with Python3 image this is possible? It'd be really useful.

I don't think it's only a skin matter, as no skins have this feature (am I right, @Zorro? ;)) That's why I decided to post in this section and not in the Skins' one. (Obviously, a Mod might want to move it there, in case).