Sorting Plugins Screen

tbe

Hi, on openatv I am able to press blue then green to move the plugins order as required but this option is not present in openbh, is this something that could be added. Apologies if this is in the wrong forum but new here so not sure where else it would go.

s8un3no

Vai in menu setup user interface
Su ordinamento voci dei menu metti definito dall'utente

Translate
Go to Menu Setup User Interface
On Sort Menu items Putting defined by the user

Last edited by a moderator:

tbe

It is already set to this as I have the other menus set to my preferences but it does appear to work in the PlugIn Browser screen

s8un3no

Scusa avevo capito spostare i menu :)
Per i plugin, nella schermata dei plugin, premi il tasto 0 e scegli 'NO' ora puoi muovere i plugin utilizzando i tasti < >

Translate
Sorry I understood moving the menus :)
For plugins, in the plugins screen, press the 0 key and choose 'NO' now you can move the plugins using the <> keys

tbe

Menu/Plugins/0 - does nothing
or
Green Button/0 - brings up X as not allowed
Am I doing something wrong as cannot get it to work in the way you are explaining. I am using openbh v5.0.008 on a vu+ solo 4k

s8un3no

Menu/Plugins/0 usa i tasti < > a fianco dello 0, il plugin evidenziato sale o scende fi posizione

Translate
Menu / Plugins / 0 use the <> keys next to the 0, the highlighted plugin goes up or down in position

AlexWilMac

Staff member
Scusa avevo capito spostare i menu :)
Per i plugin, nella schermata dei plugin, premi il tasto 0 e scegli 'NO' ora puoi muovere i plugin utilizzando i tasti < >

Translate
Sorry I understood moving the menus :)
For plugins, in the plugins screen, press the 0 key and choose 'NO' now you can move the plugins using the <> keys

Which skin allows you to read this message "NO"? the default one and EclipseFire don't show anything.

tbe

Which skin allows you to read this message "NO"? the default one and EclipseFire don't show anything.
Following this worked for me but there is no No option showing.
Menu / Plugins / 0 use the <> keys next to the 0, the highlighted plugin goes up or down in position

s8un3no

È una skin di openeight molto modificata da me, ho dovuto modificare qualche file per portarla su obh, sto ancora adattandorla, il nome è OE8WorldFHd

Translate
It's a very modified Openeight skin from me, I had to change some files to take it to Obh, I'm still adapting it, the name is Oe8Worldfhd

AlexWilMac

Staff member
Anyway, the sorting works, unfortunately, only for the long path MENU/Plugins, not also for the GREEN PANEL.

Reactions: tbe