Subtitles on/off and teletext

A

Alexwilmac

I don't if the two issues are in relation, but in OBH 0.4 the activation/deactivation of subtitles for a particular channel seems not possible.
In BH you can choice either by AUDIO button options or by yellow/yellow.
In OBH 0.4 both ways lead to the same section but no real choice of putting on/off subtitles seems not possible. They are already active for the same channels where I activated them, i.e. Challenge and Sky News on 28,2 but I cannot switch them off, it seems.
Am I doing something wrong with this feature? And might it be related to the lack of teletext under OBH?

N

nunigaia

I don't if the two issues are in relation, but in OBH 0.4 the activation/deactivation of subtitles for a particular channel seems not possible.
In BH you can choice either by AUDIO button options or by yellow/yellow.
In OBH 0.4 both ways lead to the same section but no real choice of putting on/off subtitles seems not possible. They are already active for the same channels where I activated them, i.e. Challenge and Sky News on 28,2 but I cannot switch them off, it seems.
Am I doing something wrong with this feature? And might it be related to the lack of teletext under OBH?

For subtitles you must access AUDIO screen by pressing the <YELLOW> button on your RCU.

With the AUDIO options on display ... press the RIGHT or LEFT arrow key's on your RCU ... to open Subtitles Menu options.

I have no problems with TELETEXT.

best regards
nunigaia

A

Alexwilmac

I couldn't guess this left/right! Is it a kind of quiz? ;)

About teletext, do you mean that it is included as well and there's no need of a plugin? In this case, I haven't found the way to start it. The traditional dedicated key does nothing and I haven't found another way. Any suggestions?

N

nunigaia

1) - I couldn't guess this left/right! Is it a kind of quiz? ;)

About teletext, do you mean that it is included as well and there's no need of a plugin? In this case, I haven't found the way to start it. The traditional dedicated key does nothing and I haven't found another way. Any suggestions?

1) - No.. is the way as it is developed, nothing to do about skins.

2) - Yes .. When i push the TXT button i have no problems to get it working. And yes it´s embedded in image.

best regards
nunigaia

A

Alexwilmac

So this is one of the strangest issues I've ever had with BH/OBH !
I tried also with a second remote, different from the original, but no key5 are useful.
If so, there seems to be anything rational I can do....

N

nunigaia

So this is one of the strangest issues I've ever had with BH/OBH !
I tried also with a second remote, different from the original, but no key5 are useful.
If so, there seems to be anything rational I can do....

Do you have the original DUO2 RCU?

A

Alexwilmac

Yes, the original and also another one with a different layout but same functions. As I said, I tried also this other one just to see if there was some different key.

N

nunigaia

Yes, the original and also another one with a different layout but same functions. As I said, I tried also this other one just to see if there was some different key.

Do you the TXT key on your RCU ( original ) mapped to other function?

If not, Teletext should work normally:

TXT.png

A

Alexwilmac

Yes, and if I start back BH it works as it has always done. This is really strange, unless is some option somewhere.

A

Alexwilmac

It can't be due to the remote but there is something wrong in the image because I know found that in the menu where it's possible to configure the remote's key5, for yellow and long yellow you can set it to "teletext". I chose for both these actions the teletext but it does not work. I hope I don't have to reinstall the image....