The Official OpenBh 5.3 image for the Qviart Dual 4K is now available.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
The Official OpenBh 5.3 image for the Qviart Dual 4K is now available in the downloads section of this board.

You can find the image in our downloads section, if you don't know where that is, then just click HERE:

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Please note, we are aware of an issue where AC3 passthrough does not work, so pcm is all that is output.

We also are aware that in the recovery menu, our image name does not show against the slot number.

We have been waiting for Qviart to fix these issues but it seems to be taking much longer than hoped.

kegnkiwi

AC3 passthrough is now fixed with the latest driver update.
Thank for the update i have done the over the air update this morning. Did you get new drivers from qviart? I have a quick question regards on screen display size. is there an option to reduce the size of the onscreen graphics bar. i have altered the depth to make sure all fits but its just clipping the signal strength and not showing the actual figures

Got to say its my goto option on the dual. Nice image. :)

One last question is there a way to run glamourhd skin running. I can try find an apk but i don't want to screw the image up.

1692431769750.png

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Yes new drivers from Qviart after I told them it wasn't fixed with the last update.

I have no idea what you have done with the skin / infobar there, as it's not like that here:

1_0_19_5122_80F_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20230819112249.jpg

As for glamourhd skin, I have never heard of it, but you would need to contact the skin author and ask them to add support for OpenBh.

kegnkiwi

Yes new drivers from Qviart after I told them it wasn't fixed with the last update.

I have no idea what you have done with the skin / infobar there, as it's not like that here:

View attachment 4303

As for glamourhd skin, I have never heard of it, but you would need to contact the skin author and ask them to add support for OpenBh.
I've not idea either whats happened to the skin either. The only thing i usually do is try and make the skin fit better using the overscan wizard. Do you use this option when setting up your image? i generally find that the images too big for the screen. I don't think i have overscan on my tv although i've never really search for it. My tv size is not small its 55" samsung. I'll have a play this weekend and probably do a reinstall. As i say the box is to play with and test stuff.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I've not idea either whats happened to the skin either. The only thing i usually do is try and make the skin fit better using the overscan wizard. Do you use this option when setting up your image? i generally find that the images too big for the screen. I don't think i have overscan on my tv although i've never really search for it. My tv size is not small its 55" samsung. I'll have a play this weekend and probably do a reinstall. As i say the box is to play with and test stuff.
I don't use it, however I did mess about with it earlier to see if I could reproduce your result and failed.

So I don't think it has anything to do with that.

kegnkiwi

I don't use it, however I did mess about with it earlier to see if I could reproduce your result and failed.

So I don't think it has anything to do with that.
1692450909882.png
No issues this time i just did not use the overscan wizard with a fresh install.

Reactions: Ev0