Update ghost 5.3 003

goral

HI
I note that an update from version 002 to 003 has been released.
Once this has been done, the information shows version 5.3 003
The problem is that the update is still hanging.
It no longer says what the changes are, but it looks like there is something new.
I have tried to do this update 2 times and it is still update avaible.
How do I remove it?

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Some images have been updated a few times over the last couple of days as I have been doing some tests and pushing the changes during the build process.

I am still doing tests with ultimo4k at the moment, so there may be a few more updates in the next few days for that box.

goral

Thanks for reply.
I see, so after the tests, the information that there is an update will disappear?

goral

In the new version *.003, the temperature has jumped a lot.
In version *.002 the average was 66 st cels. in version 003 it is over 74 degrees.
Likewise, there seems to me to be a problem with the EPG Importer. I have it set up, downloading the EPG every night, and it was always indicated in the EPG Importer when it was downloaded and how many events are saved.
In version 003 this is not there and I don't know if the EPG Importer is working or not.
Anyway, I went back to version 002.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
In the new version *.003, the temperature has jumped a lot.
In version *.002 the average was 66 st cels. in version 003 it is over 74 degrees.
Likewise, there seems to me to be a problem with the EPG Importer. I have it set up, downloading the EPG every night, and it was always indicated in the EPG Importer when it was downloaded and how many events are saved.
In version 003 this is not there and I don't know if the EPG Importer is working or not.
Anyway, I went back to version 002.

No idea why your temperature is 8° higher, but maybe the ambient temperature in you location is warmer now than it was before ?

As for EPGimporter that's not an image issue, it's a plugin issue, so you will need to report it to the plugin devs on github.

goral

I have just reverted to version 002 and the temperature has dropped to 65 deg.
So it's definitely a version issue.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Well cpu temps on my ultimo4k are the same as they have been for the last 5+ years.

goral

I don't know what it depends on, but I've written about a fairly high temp before.
There was a drastic improvement in version 5.3.002 the previous 5.2.xxx also had a temp around 69 to 71 deg.
Now (5.3.002)it is almost constant 65.
I don't know why 5.3.003 jumped all the way up to 74, 75.
Maybe it is a matter of VU+ Uno 4K SE?

Didi

After online update to 5.3.003, with Vu+ Ultimo4K, VUPLUS-BLE-RCU can connect but not working.

mosad

VIP
Donating Member
Hello @Ev0 thanks everything
Plz check weather plugin and fix the search city & check multiboot, I can’t see slots