Upgrade and NEW Skins Open Black Hole

T

Thomas67

I really miss the RedZ skin from Blackhole is it possible that it will be converted over to OBH?

M

Matrix10

I really miss the RedZ skin from Blackhole is it possible that it will be converted over to OBH?

Unfortunately no
this skin is very old and was not much in use.
Namely, all skins need to be kept up to date, and it takes me a lot of time.

T

Thomas67

Sorry to hear that it was not much in use and i now its an oldy since its 720 and 1080 and after my skinning experience i now its much work to redo all graphichs from 720 to 1080.

But its very simular to your RedSea skin and its accully your infobars that are the nice thing with this skin. So maybe there could be in the future a RedSea-Z edition :)

M

Matrix10

Sorry to hear that it was not much in use and i now its an oldy since its 720 and 1080 and after my skinning experience i now its much work to redo all graphichs from 720 to 1080.

But its very simular to your RedSea skin and its accully your infobars that are the nice thing with this skin. So maybe there could be in the future a RedSea-Z edition :)

When I retire and women allow me 24 hours behind the computer :D

A

Alexwilmac

Update all Waves skins

Transponder info in the channel list.

Hi Matrix, as I'm jumping lately from 4.1 to 4.2, I hadn't noticed that in 4.2 is no longer displayed the transponder info, as well as the PiG in the channel lists. Is it possible to have these element back or this feature is not compatible with 4.2?

T

Thomas67

I cant answer for Matrix, But there is no general problem to add this in the skins for OBH 4.2 same with PIG. Maybe he just did not add this code and now updated skins with the code.

M

Matrix10

Hi Matrix, as I'm jumping lately from 4.1 to 4.2, I hadn't noticed that in 4.2 is no longer displayed the transponder info, as well as the PiG in the channel lists. Is it possible to have these element back or this feature is not compatible with 4.2?

Which skin does not have PIG and transponder info ?

A

Alexwilmac

Waves4 Fire weather and, if I'm not wrong, the whole Waves series. I remember you said that you updated the T.I. in every Waves.

M

Matrix10

Waves4 Fire weather and, if I'm not wrong, the whole Waves series. I remember you said that you updated the T.I. in every Waves.

That's not true
Waves 4 Fire weather has PIG and Transponder info.
Waves 4 weather has PIG and Transponder info.
Waves 4 has PIG and Transponder info.
Waves 3 has PIG and Transponder info.
Waves 2 has PIG and Transponder info.
Waves 1 has PIG and Transponder info.

Something is wrong with your image or configurations.
For weather info skins you have to instal weather plugin.

shot1.jpg

Last edited:
A

Alexwilmac

I was starting to think so... It's strange. I also tried to remove and reinstall the skins. I'll try it back, then.

A

Alexwilmac

OK: I found the problem. I had deactivated the option "Standard" among the channel list ones and set "Slim" ;) Good to know.

M

Matrix10

upgrade skins

MX HQ10 , MX Black Sea,Waves 4
download OBH image/skin server

Added support for IPTV info stream in OSD

Last edited:
T

Thomas67

Nice placement of info, you have good eyes for design you old eagle :)

B

bzmjc

[QUOTE =“Matrix10,post:256607,member:9”] 升级皮肤

MX HQ10,MX Black Sea,Waves 4
下载OBH图像/皮肤服务器

在OSD中添加了对IPTV信息流的支持 [/ QUOTE]

This only spam the topic.

Removed by admin MX

Last edited:
T

Thomas67

I can guarntee 100% this is not a Matrix 10 MX Skin he would never make a clown skin like this ;)

K

khafanpardaz

only for god my dear friends
please upload new version of openblackhole images 4.2.028