-V 0.6 Frees at start-up

T

thyke

Device:(Vu+ Solo)
After update the device becomes completely useless.It starts and frees at the startup service.It seems like a misbehaved App. running at the background and consumes all the cpu power.I think i will re-flash the version 0.1(downgrade).Because it was the best.Sorry but it seems you completly screwed up in this version -V 0.6 vary bad. You should seriously consider to return to -V 0.1 with some bug fixes and publish it as -V 0.7 or something

N

nunigaia

Device:(Vu+ Solo)
After update the device becomes completely useless.It starts and frees at the startup service.It seems like a misbehaved App. running at the background and consumes all the cpu power.I think i will re-flash the version 0.1(downgrade).Because it was the best.Sorry but it seems you completly screwed up in this version -V 0.6 vary bad. You should seriously consider to return to -V 0.1 with some bug fixes and publish it as -V 0.7 or something

If it freeze your STB, probably you have any issue, that is responsible for that.

Check your /home/root/logs for enigma2 crashlog's and upload it here.

No crashlog, no help!

best regards
nunigaia

T

thyke

If it freeze your STB, probably you have any issue, that is responsible for that.

Check your /home/root/logs for enigma2 crashlog's and upload it here.

No crashlog, no help!

best regards
nunigaia
I reflash -V 0.1 and it is working great.But which part you didn't understant 'it freeze' .How can i reach crashlog if i can't access with any method to device.(edit:it is not crash it is freeze so probably there will be no crashlog also)

Last edited: