Vu+ultimo

mo.p

Hi I don't have no computer but I've got Samsung phone is there any app I can use to protect my box with the Samsung phone for adding stuff and and saving back up images from my box to my phone any help and information would be appreciated thank you very much in advance

s8un3no

Io faccio tutto da telefono.
Serve un gestore di file che supporti FTP, sui file explorer,mix,es file explore, ecc. probabile che quello che usi vada bene. Importante è che telefono e decoder siano sulla stessa rete wifi.
Apri il gestore file, vai nel settore rete e scegli ftp, fai la scansione per trovare i dispositivi, dovresti vedere il decoder, tap sopra ed imposti la porta 21, come user è sempre root, metti la password del decoder e salvi. Se tutto è andato bene ti trovi nel filesysem del decoder dove puoi aggiungere o modificare file.
Altra app importante è telnet che ti consente di dare comandi al decoder, nello store ce ne sono tante, ho scelto tjtelnet perché è la più leggera, li metti solo l'IP del decoder e premi invio, ti chiederà user e password, una volta dentro puoi dare i comandi che vuoi

Translate

I do everything by phone.

You need a file manager that supports FTP, file explorer, mix, file explorer, etc. What you use is likely fine. It is important that the telephone and decoder are on the same WiFi network.

Open the file manager, go to the network sector and choose ftp, scan to find the devices, you should see the decoder, tap on it and set port 21, the user is always root, enter the decoder password and save. If everything went well you are in the decoder filesysem where you can add or modify files.

Another important app is telnet which allows you to give commands to the decoder, there are many in the store, I chose tjtelnet because it is the lightest, you just enter the IP of the decoder and press enter, it will ask you for user and password once inside you can give the commands you want

mo.p

Thank you very much mate is there any chance if you can tell me exactly what app are you using I've got Samsung phone and can I download that app what I need from app stores cos I am technically I'm very dumb please anymore help and advice will be really appreciated thank you very much in advance