Vu+Zero 4K and Italian TvSat Black smartcard.

francuzzo73

Good mornign to all,
I'm the owner of 3 TvSat Cards:
Two old "Gold smartcards" and a new "Black one + Digiquest CI0531" I was buying some month ago.
The Black one is working good in my Sony TV,
but i'm not able to make the Vu+ zero 4k (I have just bought) to read it.

I'm trying to study (in more forums) but I wasn't still able.

Could be some help me sending me some papers to study or some guide? :cry:

I have installed the last OpenBH and I have also tried the "ciplushelper_5.3-r1" plugins,
but afert installation the plugin doesn't appear in the panel.

I remember that in my old DM-500S or may be in Qbox I was able to read the gold cards
using Oscam, Card serial and may be something more.

Many thanks

B.D.

As far as I know the Black 4K Tivusat card so far is not supported in any enigma2 device as it is coded MERLIN and not TIGER for Nagravision like the oldest one.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

La Nera 4K non è supportata perchè la codifica è Merlin e non Tiger come nelle tessere più vecchie.

francuzzo73

As far as I know the Black 4K Tivusat card so far is not supported in any enigma2 device as it is coded MERLIN and not TIGER for Nagravision like the oldest one.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

La Nera 4K non è supportata perchè la codifica è Merlin e non Tiger come nelle tessere più vecchie.
But I have it inside the Digiquest CAM, the one it's sould together :(
I can't believe my Sony TV is able to use it and a Linux system no ;)

I think the only big problem is I was too much away from decoder life ^_^

I will try to go on looking around, studing and Trying :p

francuzzo73

At the moment I was able to activate TivuSat 4K Cam on OpenBH 5.2 (on 5.3 not).
All the TivuSat channels work perfectly also the 4K channels.

I hoped anyway to be able to use the 4K card on the smartcard reader of the Vu+ Zero 4K, so to put back the CI to the Sony TV.
We will see.... I will go on studing and trying ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Al momento sono riuscito a far andare la scheda nera 4K all'interno della sua CAM sfruttando lo slot CI del Vu+ Zero.
Solo però nella OpenBH 5.2 e non nella 5.3.
Tutti i canali vanno perfettamente senza alcun freeze , anche i canali 4K (Travel XP, Museum, etc.etc)

Speravo di essere capace di sfruttare la card direttamente nello smartcard reader come facevo al tempo nel DM-5000,
in modo da rimettere la cam nel TV sony con dentro una delle 2 Gold, ma per adesso non ci sono ancora riuscito,

Staremo a vedere, non mi arrendo ;) :D :D :D

Intanto grazie mille

B.D.

That's good. I didn't remember your device has a CI slot, mine in example has just the cardreader and it not the same, your CI cam eventually enables your card.
I can hardly believe that it will be enabled via oscam without it's cam, not at present anyway.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Bene. Non ricordavo che il tuo apparecchio ha lo slot CI, il mio ad esempio non ce l'ha e non è la stessa cosa. La cam CI evidentemente abilita la tua scheda.
Non credo che riuscirai ad abilitarla via oscam senza la sua cam inserita, non ancora almeno.