Which products would you like OpenBh to support ?

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
As title, which stb's (make / model) would you like to see an official OpenBh image for in the future ?

Please don't bring up 10 year old boxes, we can't support products that are out of production, but anything current or new to the market is open for discussion.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Do you think the octagon box is better than the Vu ?....
Off topic I know ....just seen the spec on the octagon sx88 (y)
As far as I am aware, the SX88 is not an Enigma2 receiver

xingchong

Zgemma H7 is a relatively good box with multiple build firmwares. I think the best is OpenBh. OpenBh is a neutral firmware, stable and very suitable. Other firmware is either too high or too low.
h7s.jpgh7s1.jpg

Last edited:

xingchong

Zgemma h9twin is a relatively good box with multiple build firmwares. I think the best is OpenBh. OpenBh is a neutral firmware, stable and very suitable. Other firmware is either too high or too low.
屏2.jpg屏1.jpg

AlexWilMac

Staff member
This new evolution of OBH is interesting, although I hope it won't become like windows which needs to adapt to millions of different HW...
One of the MacOs assets is exactly this (although not the main one, being a cousin of Unix strong O.S) ;)
So far, OBH (theoretically) needed to work well only on few VU+ boxes.... theoretically, because it shares a lot of code with ViX and this image already works on several boxes ;)
Anyway, let's pick up the interesting chance of having our beloved image also working on different boxes. So my curiosity is: are there already other boxes supported by OBH?
If so, which ones?

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
This new evolution of OBH is interesting, although I hope it won't become like windows which needs to adapt to millions of different HW...
One of the MacOs assets is exactly this (although not the main one, being a cousin of Unix strong O.S) ;)
So far, OBH (theoretically) needed to work well only on few VU+ boxes.... theoretically, because it shares a lot of code with ViX and this image already works on several boxes ;)
Anyway, let's pick up the interesting chance of having our beloved image also working on different boxes. So my curiosity is: are there already other boxes supported by OBH?
If so, which ones?

No there are not other boxes officiallly supported at the present.
But stay tuned, some news are coming soon :)

jrbmw

Donating Member
It seems Vu are not going to update their image to python 3 which leaves the Vu boxes at a disadvantage I think. Is that the reason support for other boxes is coming?