OpenBh 5.0.009 Online Update

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
For anyone that has already updated to 5.0.009 and found that they no longer have OpenWebif, you need to do the following:

In telnet, log into your box, user name = root, password = whatever you have set, if you did not set one yet, then the password is just pressing enter.

Then digit the following commands:

Code:
opkg update
opkg list_installed | grep -e "^enigma2-plugin-extensions" -e "^enigma2-plugin-systemplugins" | sed "s/ - .*//" | while read pkg
do
opkg install --force-reinstall $pkg
done
reboot

Do not skip any of the commands, they are all required.

This will reinstall openwebif and any other packages that were missed in the previous online update.

The images are currently building, so once they appear in the downloads section, they will be available for you to online update using the above commands.

Of course you can just reflash your box if you would rather go with that option.

If you are still on 5.0.008 then you can just online update as normal.

zeberil

Can anyone confirm access to LCD4Linux by OpenWebif (1.5.0)?

I just do not have with OBH 5.0.009...

zeberil

Someone can check, please....

mmClLMj.png

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
No problems here.

I suggest either removing and reinstalling LCD4Linux or reflashing your box.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Two boxs... Duo 4K and Uno 4K SE!:cry:
Well you either a) didn't follow the exact instructions to update to 009 or b) you corrupted something in your images.

Either way I have Ultimo4K and Duo4KSE both running 009 with no issue's with lcd4linux or anything else.

zeberil

Already solved in Duo 4K: I uninstalled the LCD4Linux and returned to install. It should be the solution to UNO 4KSE.

Meanwhile I have some questions... but then I'll be back here.

Tanks.

zeberil

Two questions:

Because it is not possible to delete the LCD4Linux plugin (among others) using green button > Yellow button > Manual Uninstall Panel - is manually eliminated.

GkIgQmQ.png

Why can not be finished here?

After eliminating can not do novamanete discharge in Addons > OpenBH Feeds > Extensions

IYvcaNl.png

Why does this situation happen?

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Two questions:

Because it is not possible to delete the LCD4Linux plugin (among others) using green button > Yellow button > Manual Uninstall Panel - is manually eliminated.

GkIgQmQ.png

Why can not be finished here?

After eliminating can not do novamanete discharge in Addons > OpenBH Feeds > Extensions

IYvcaNl.png

Why does this situation happen?
Menu - Plugins - Remove Plugins - Extensions.

Al-Wahaibi

If you don't have enough signal, or if the broadcaster doesn't put the channel name then it won't pick it up during a scan.

Signal rate is very high

see for yourself

The problem is from the image version 5

There is no problem with the image in version 4.4

1_0_1_9D6D_FBE_0_1042C7E_0_0_0_20220208151140.jpg

screenshot_20220208151221.jpg

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Well then as I said, it's probably that the broadcaster is not adding the name (or atleast in the correct place or are using non standard characters).

I've seen it with all images over the last 15+ years, so it's not an image issue in 5.0

s8un3no

Noto con dispiacere che i file che nella versione 008 erano in .py nella versione 009 sono diventati .pyc

Translate

I note with regret that the files that in version 008 were in .py in version 009 have become .pyc

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Noto con dispiacere che i file che nella versione 008 erano in .py nella versione 009 sono diventati .pyc

Translate

I note with regret that the files that in version 008 were in .py in version 009 have become .pyc

And in python2 they were .pyo, what does it matter ?