5.3.13 New problem

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Who is the author of the skin and is there a git for it ?

ahmed riad90

Code:
 <widget name="list" render="Label" borderWidth="2" position="47,120" size="850,785" backgroundPixmap="MX_Royal Blue-ahmed_riad/separator.png" SelectionPixmap="MX_Royal Blue-ahmed_riad/sel.png" scrollbarMode="showNever" colorServiceDescription="#18ffff" colorServiceDescriptionSelected="white" colorEventProgressbarBorder="white" colorEventProgressbar="#4fc3f7" colorEventProgressbarBorderSelected="white" foregroundColorServiceNotAvail="grey" serviceItemHeight="50" serviceNumberFont="Arial;26" zPosition="2" serviceNameFont="Regular;26" serviceInfoFont="RegularLight;24" transparent="1" itemHeight="45" scrollbarSliderBorderWidth="1" scrollbarWidth="4" fieldMargins="15" nonplayableMargins="15" itemsDistances="8" />

@Huevos

I think that is a local problem with your skin...
Maybe the spaces in the path or something else.
We cannot know because we don't have that skin of yours and it is working fine with our skins.
Try to put selectionPixmapLarge as well and see if there is any difference. But i doubt it.
Maybe the problem is that you using backgroundPixmap...Try removing it and see is it works.

Last edited:

ahmed riad90

I think that is a local problem with your skin...
Maybe the spaces in the path or something else.
We cannot know because we don't have that skin of yours and it is working fine with our skins.
Try to put selectionPixmapLarge as well and see if there is any difference. But i doubt it.
Maybe the problem is that you using backgroundPixmap...Try removing it and see is it works.
When I remove backgroundPixmap

selectionPixmap Appears naturally But the default for the image no my selectionPixmap

The conflict appears when used backgroundPixmap with selectionPixmap

Link to the skin for testing

Skin mod

s8un3no

Quando vedo dei problemi attivo il log, se ci sono incompatibilità o mancanze nella skin vengono riportate

Translate
When I see problems I activate the log, if there are incompatibilities or deficiencies in the skin they are reported

May be but we do not experience anything of that here. And no changes are made regarding the background image too recently....
So i don't know...